-3

We pull up to a big dark brown colored house. It is a very big place and I honestly have no memory of this place, but Theo keeps saying this is home. So home it is.

“Still nothing?" Theo asks me as he opens my door.

“Sorry no." I answer him as I get out. Theo just smiles at me before turning to open the back door of the suburban.  Inside the babies are secured in their baby carriers and they are fast asleep.

“Don't worry about having no memories of this place. Your sure to make more thanks to these three little miracles." Theo tells me and that makes me smile. “Here are the keys to the house go inside and look around. I'll bring the kids in." He says as he hands me a set of keys. I take them and head inside.

Opening the front door, I step in and I find myself in a nice clean house. The brown color seems to be everywhere just different shades. Its a warm, comfortable color I must admit. In the entrance is a picture of me in what seems to be a wedding dress. I'm alone standing under some twinkling lights. There's another picture of me in the same dress but this time Theo is in it. It seems a little off but I don't really remember that day so I let it go.
The floor is a dark brown wood color. And it continues to be that way even in the living room. The couches are a soft creme leather color. There are two big ones facing each other and on the end are two one seat couches. There is a huge flat screen TV that is placed over the fire place. On either side of the TV are book shelves. There full with books just the bottom shelve has electronics that are wired to the TV. In the center of the couches their is a white fuzzy rug and center table. I turn and see that the kitchen is right behind the living room. The kitchen is very sleek and modern looking, the island in the middle has a marble top and in the center it has heating center. The stove is very big and the refrigerator is huge as well.  Off to the side there is the dinning room. It has a big eight seat table and it is already set up.
Walking back to the living room I find Theo setting the last baby carrier onto one of the large couches.

“Still nothing?" He asks. I just shake my head. “That's okay I'm sure with time some things will come back."

“Yeah hopefully." I reply looking around. I make my way towards the babies and I see that Zeus and Sebastian are asleep while Reina is fully awake. “Are you not sleepy?" I ask her in one of those voices only women make when their near babies. I laugh and turn to look at Theo.

“What?" He asks me.

“Nothing, its just I never thought I'd be the kind of mother that would make that kind of voice when speaking to my baby." I tell him and he smiles.

“I guess babies change people." He says simply. I nod before turning back to Reina.

“Lets get you out of this thing." I tell her and began to take the blanket off of her. It seems Theo knows what he's doing because he first put all the babies into the baby carriers, buckled them in, and then put a blanket over them. Apparently that's the correct way to do it.

“Here let me help. I'll grab the blanket and you can hand her to me so we can cuddle her in it." Theo says as he grabs the blanket and puts it in his arms.

“Okie dokie." I say and take Reina out. I lay her in his arms and I see her little lips turn into a smile. “Look she's smiling!" I look up and see that Theo is also smiling. “She's really gonna be a daddy's little girl." I whisper but Theo hears and that just makes his smile turn into a full teeth showing smile. I tuck the ends of the blanket into her sides and Theo hands her to me. The feeling of my daughter being in my arms feels amazing. Its something I've been waiting for, for a long time. With my finger I touch her small little nose-

*nudge nudge* I look down at my stomach and I can see the small bump that appears each time one of the babies kick. I put my hand over it and I feel the powerful little kick. “Their kicking!" I say to someone.
“Really? Where I want to feel the kicks of our babies." Says a deep voice. I look up and...