15

When I see Ricks face something in me just clicks.

I see his face when we were at the beach. I remember him and Chris meeting and how Chris reacted. How they really didn't get along. All these memories of him just flush my head. The last words he told me before letting me go was "One day we'll meet again."

"You saved me." I say as I feel tears coming down my eyes. "You saved my babies and me." and before I even know what I'm doing I find myself hugging him. I feel his arms wrap around me. And I can't believe this is my life. My crappy shitty life of not knowing anything and then BAM having everything flash backing. So fast sometimes that it makes me wonder how this is even true. This truly is horrible. I pull back from his embrace and look up to see that he's crying too. "I'm so happy to see you again. Please don't cry. I'm sorry. If I would have remembered to hit that damn button like you told me we probably wouldn't have to have gone through all of this."

"Don't blame yourself. This isn't anybody's fault. That day was just so crazy. Nothing was our fault. We all did the best we could do." He says as his thumb gently wipe some tears off my face.

"You remember him?" I hear Christopher ask. I turn around and I see that my actions towards Rick hurt him.

"I remember him a lot clearer. But I remember you too, I remembered you when I was with Elizabeth." I tell him as I step back from Rick. "But when I saw Rick right now it all came back to me. That day came back to me. How I was upset about you not being there with me. How everything just changed so quickly."

"Rey, I'm sorry I wasn't there. I've regretted leaving your side everyday." Christopher says.

"I know you had to leave me. I know you had to work. I know that. There's things in my head that make me remember little flashbacks. They get triggered by small things. I remember some things Christopher. And at times it makes me happy that I do but then it just pisses me off because I know these are things that got taken from me. We missed out in a lot of things. Gosh you missed out on a lot of our babies! I know that this isn't mine or any of ours faults. I just want the truth. I want to know what's true."

"We do to Rey. We understand-" Christopher starts to say.

"With all due respect you don't. You can't understand how horrible it felt to wake up and know that something wasn't right but have people tell you it was all alright. How it felt to know that what I was living was fake but yet feel like it was real. How I would be happy and then there was a damn flash of memory. Something that reminded me of you. I knew not to trust her. Elizabeth was just so fake around me. You don't know how it feel to want to just scream hoping that this would all go away. Or how it felt to be with him. How I believed Theo was the father of my children because he looked at them with so much love. How when he held me in his arms it would calm me because he felt like home he felt like the only truth at times. And now, here I am with you and it hurts to know that my feelings for him were wrong." I know as I say those words those aren't the things he wants to hear. I see his jaw tense his body seems to be shaking and before I can say more he turns and begins to run away from me. I turn to look at Rick. "Where's he going?" I ask him and he shrugs. So we began to follow him. I let Rick go in front of me. We make our way out of the house and I can see Christopher a distance from us and then he disappears into what looks like a shed.

"Oh shit." Rick says before running towards where Chris went into. I follow him and when we get to the shed I smell a strong scent of blood.

"You did this to her!" I hear Christopher yell and then a loud sound. We make our ways down stairs and into a hallway. I see Roberto and he makes his way to us.

"You shouldn't be here." he tells me as he blocks our way. "Get her out of her." he says as he looks over to Rick.

"No tell me what's going on!" I say as I look at him.