-9

The cries of the babies just continued to get louder and louder. They weren't calming down and my head was starting to hurt.

"Their probably hungry." Theo said as he continued to rock Selene in his arms.

"Yes! That could be it." I agree. "Ryan can you show us to the nearest private room?" I ask him. He nods and leads us down a hallway were he comes to open the closets door. Stepping in Theo closes the door behind us and I begin to take my top off.

"Here you go." Theo says as he hands me a thin blanket from the diaper bag.

"I'm fine. I don't think I'm going to need that." I tell him and I see his cheeks turn slightly pink. "Hand me Zeus." I tell him as I slip my bra off.

"Okay, here." He hands me the wailing baby and I put Zeus small lips on nipple and he latches on quickly and begins to eat. I feel a small pain from his quick attachment and Theo notices.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, he's just really hungry. I don't know why if he was feed not that long ago. Here put Selene in my arm. Help latch her on please." I tell him.

"So you want me to hold your breast?" He asks.

"Yes Theo, I have one arm holding Zeus. The other will be holding Selene. So your going to have to guide her." I tell him.

"Yeah, okay." He says as he puts Selene in my right arm. He swallows loudly before grabbing my breast and putting the nipple against her lips. She latches on and begins to eat just as fast as her brother. That has two babies quite while Poseidon continues to cry. "What about Poseidon?" Theo asks.

"Well Theo, I don't have a third breast. Try to calm him down. I think there's a pacifier in the diaper bag."

"Okay," he looks in the bag before pulling out a pacifier with the initials of A.P.J on it. He lifts the baby in his arm softly rocking him before putting the pacifier into his mouth. "Its okay baby, don't cry my little Poseidon. Your turn will come soon. Patients little guy." He tells him.

After we finally have all three babies fed and asleep we find ourselves laying down in bed with me still shirtless.

"I never though I'd like to hear the noise of...well nothing." I tell Theo as I twine my fingers with his.

"Yea, this was the first time it was bad though."

"I'm sure more is to come." I reply as I turn onto my stomach. I put myself partially onto his chest and look up at him. "How come you were to shy to help with the feeding?"

"I don't know honestly. I've never done something like that before."
"Theo we have three babies. I'm sure you've seen more of me. And even though I can't remember everything, I can confidently say you've touched my breast before." I say with a smile.

He smiles before responding. "Yea, but their different now. Their bigger and heavier."

"Well change has to happen. But come on you can't say you don't like this change." I tease him and his cheeks once again go pink.

"I couldn't say no. That would just be stupid." He says and I laugh softly.

"Your amazing Theo. Thank you for putting up with me." I tell him as I pull myself up to kiss him.

"Anytime babe." He says as he pulls me closer to kiss me deeper. I'm surprised by his aggressiveness, and shocked when he rolls us over so he's on top while kissing me. I wrap my legs around his waist and put my hands in his hair feeling the softness of it. He bites my bottom lip before sliding his lips down to my neck one of his hands sliding down to caress one of my breast and the other sliding down to my tight. I'm so lost thanks to his attack that for a minute I forget where we are until someone burst into the room. I don't have time to react but Theo thankfully covers me with his body. I look from around him and see that it's Elizabeth.