-2

"The Doctor's have given us the all clear. We are good to go home." Theo says as he kisses my head. I smile and nod.

He heads to the babies beds and gives each of them a kiss. I smile as I see him doing this and get up from the bed I go stand next to him.
A flash quickly goes through my head...big tan hands rubbing my huge stomach..."Your mom's a freak..."a voice says...but the voice doesn't belong to Theo. But it sounds familiar.

"Rey babe, you okay?" Theo asks. I shake off the crazy flash and turn to face him.

"Yeah, I'm good. So we go home today? With the babies?" I ask.
"Yep the doctors say their good to go. Plus their letting us borrow the incubators to take home." He says.
"You mean you paid." I correct him.

"Woman you look straight through my lies!" He says with a wink. I smile at him and he gives me a quick peck on the lips. "We really need to pick names Rey." He says pulling away.
"Yes we do. I was thinking for happy baby... Poseidon Sebastian James." I say. "What do you think good or bad?"

"Well of course he's a James! He's gonna help carry on the family name!" He says. "I must ask though...why Poseidon?"
"Because of his deep sea colored eyes." I tell him.

I look down at the other boy and his piercing blue eyes cleared his name out from the first time I'd seen him.
"This baby boy is Zeus Alexander James."
"Greek god of the the sky?" Theo asks.
"Yes and no...more of the lighting bolt. His name is the top three. There is Zeus, Poseidon, and Hades."
"Hades the dead dude." Theo says which makes me laugh. I roll my eyes before answering.
"Yeah the god of the dead people, dude." I say and he smiles at me.

"And our little princess?" He asks. I smile at the name he's been using for her.

"Well it has to be a good name just look at her eyes!" I say as I look at my daughters amazing eyes. The first time I saw her little eyes open it seemed like the whole world froze. Her eyes are two different shades of blue. There is some honey brown specks in her left eye that have been there and don't seem to be leaving anytime soon.

"Their beautiful just like yours." Theo says as he kisses my cheek. I smile at him and turn back to look at our daughter. Her eyes are wide open and she's just staring at us. I wonder what she's thinking.

"I was thinking of something. You know how your name in Spanish means King?" He asks. I nod and he continues. "Well what if we named her Reina? It means Queen in Spanish. And her middle name can me Athena. Or any name you want. Its just an idea. But we have to remember that these three little ones are going to be very important in our world. So why not give her a name like no other?"

Glimpses of thrones go through my head..."You'll be the future Queen...Rey you're very important..." King...a Queen...older looking couple...powerful...my grandparents?

"My grandparents, right?" I ask.

"Yes your grandparents the Queen and King. But they want to give you everything. Your next in line. He says.
"But what about my...my...mom?" I ask. "Does in it make more sense if she steps into place?"
"They don't trust her. That's why they signed everything over to you. You will rule our world Rey and these little ones will do the same one day. Its all going to be yours." Theo says.

I smile and lay my hand on his cheek. "Its gonna be ours Theo, you and me." I tell him and he crashes his lips to mine...

A flash of memory sparks..."I love you Rey..."big honey brown eyes tell me...another face...not Theo's...he looks familiar though..."I love you babe..." I gasp in shock and push Theo away. He looks caught off guard and he gives me a confused look.

"Rey what's wrong?"
"Nothing...I'm sorry...I ...I just have a migraine. I'm fine." I tell him with a sad smile. He frowns at me looking at me closely as if he knows I'm lying...which he probably does but he says nothing he just nods.

"Okay so what are we going to name the princess?" He asks.

"I like your idea. Reina...Selene James. Greek goddess of the moon...her name means Luna as well..."

Elizabeth's POV:

"You told me it would work! You swore that it would work Ash!" I scream as I walk toward him.

"I did everything I could!" He says as he tries to back away. I get closer and before I know what I'm doing my hand cracks over his face so quickly I would have thought it was an illusion if he hadn't cried out in pain and caressed his face. Tears coming to his eyes.

"LIES!" I yell. "Look what you made me do! You made me do that! Its all your fault!" I screech.
"Your Majesty, I'm sorry but she's more head strong then I thought she'd be. But at least she seems to believe Theo is her mate. She's getting close to him. More then we hoped for." He says.

"I don't care how she feels toward him. She was suppose to recognize me! She was suppose to love me! Want me in her life! Now she doesn't even want to see me!"

"Maybe Theo can sway her your way. Everything he tells her she seems to do. She's bent on making him happy." He says.

"Yes, she is. But that's only because that's her mate. Her other half."

"Good thing you found her other mate. If you wouldn't she'd probably be hung over that Christopher. But you found her other mate. Now let's hope one of those babies have some vampire traits. Or she will begin to be suspicious." Ash says.

"Don't worry about that. If they don't show traits I can always change something..."

"You couldn't do that! Those are your grandchildren!"

I turn to him and raise my hand making him quiver back. "Don't you tell me what I can or cannot do! I will do anything it takes to make her be what I want her to be, even if that means more blood in my hands." I tell him.

"Yes ma'am."

"Good. So what new information do you have on Stefano and Margo?"

"Well your parents-" I glare at him and he corrects himself. "I mean, Stefano and Margo seem to be deep with security. They always have someone with then. Our mole is trying to get closer to them but he's been assigned to guard the women and children that are there under protection. We might need to send someone new in. I was thinking maybe a serving? Margo always has hand maids. They help dress her, bathe her, and even feed her at times."

"She's such a cocky b!tch." I sneer. Ash clears his throat before going on.

"So if we get one of our own to help her they could get close enough to kill them. What do you think?"

"I think, that you must do everything you can to kill them. Use all your resources now. I can't wait any longer. Kill them now!" I yell. "And don't fail me again Ash. I let you live this time. But if you don't succeed this, I will personally make sure you meet your maker." And with that I exit his room.

****A/N
Vote , Comment , &   Share! Hope y'all liked this chapter and I guess y'all already know what's gonna happen in the near future...
And sorry for the longggg wait my stupid laptop deleted the whole book and I had to re write it and it was making me mad! But either way I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABY ELVIS PRESLEY!!!!