Chapter 50: The Final Stage: Rise of the Super Demigod

Tyron POV

As soon as I fell, King Ranseim and Queen Yuki faced Bahamut.

"You won't lay another hand on him.", said Ms. Yuki as she flared up.

"You will go over our dead bodies first!", Lord Ranseim turned to Light Angel and surged up with even more powerful white thunders than I did.

I am now losing consciousness but I saw the three of them fight savagely just before.. Flugel fetched my body.

She gasped as she saw my pitiful state and flew swiftly downwards.

Soon I opened my eyes and saw Angelica and Flugel beside me. Flugel was healing my body and Angelica were ranting some bad words that I couldn't hear much as my ears are damaged by the sound of the explosion earlier.

"You dummy!", shouted Angelica while holding my hand. "You made me so worried!"

"Hold on a bit, Tyron.", said Flugel as she is doing her best to heal me AGAIN.

"I am.. sorry, Flugel.", I mumbled. "I always make myself a.. burden to you."

I slowly looked at Angelica, "And Angelica.. I am sorry.. I make you worry all the.. time."

Angelica slapped my face and wiped her tears, "DON'T SOUND LIKE YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, YOU SILLY DORK! WE STILL HAVE SO MUCH TO LOOK FORWARD TO!"

What she just said made me snicker and I settled down as Flugel heals me.

Above us we can hear so many heavenly warriors taking on Bahamut just to hold him back from killing me because only Artesia, the sword that I and my Mother forged together.. can possibly bring him down. Even Queen Cheska who were so tired from healing Master David and Ms. Mina as well came to help on holding Bahamut up.

Powerful blasts and explosions were heard as they battle altogether against him.

Angelica stood up and activated her dark wings, "I just can't stand here and do nothing. I am helping them."

"DON'T!", I shouted then I coughed blood.

"I have to do this, Tyron.", she summoned her spears and hovered above. "We will all buy you time to recover! Remember I love you!"

"ANGELICA!", I shouted but she went on ahead the skies were filled once again with purple thunders.

"Damn it."

"Don't worry.. she will be fine.", said Flugel as she is too focused on healing me. "Tyron, this is not just your battle. This is everyone's war. That is why we all can't just be idle and watch you battle alone. We are family, right?"

What she just said made all hairs on my body stood on their end.

"Families never abandon even one of their comrades.", said Flugel as she grunted and her healing magic became more powerful. "We are all doing our best for you, Tyron. So don't lose hope just yet! I said we are always on your back and we will always be."

At that moment Flugel made me cry and smile like an idiot.

But as we watched the war, we gasped as we saw Bahamut suddenly overpowering everyone, even Zeus!

"This is bad.", said Flugel in panic. "THEY ARE ALL IN SERIOUS TROUBLE!"

"Urgh.", I tried to stand up but my body just won't listen.

"AAAAAAH!!", we heard Ms. Yuki scream in pain as Bahamut slashed her!

"NOO! MOOOM!!", shouted Flugel as we watch Ms. Yuki being severely wounded!