Chapter 12: Passions

Tyron POV

I was woken up by the rays of the sun warmed my eyes in the morning. It's like its waking me up for my bright new day with my new family.

I lazily got up and stretched my body, remembering what Angelica had instructed me earlier. I should get up early and go to her room.

So I jumped out of bed and put my slippers on. I opened my door and I saw Ms. Cheska waving at me.

"Good morning, Tyron. How is your sleep?", she asked with a smile. She definitely resembles Angelica like they are just carbon copies, except that Ms. Cheska looks more kind and mature. You can put it in a way that they were split into two personalities, Light and Dark as Ms. Cheska had always worn a white dress even until now that matched her personality too well. I could not blame Lord David to have chosen her back in our days instead of Ms. Yuki. I just heard from my comrade that a partial reason why the Holy War started is because of their "Love Triangle", as we all perceived that Ms. Yuki was planning to eradicate everyone else and be with Lord David for eternity, but in truth, she joined the Dark Forces of the Devil Tribe in order to help Lord David gain his Dark Angel powers and also to ultimately sacrifice herself once Master Lucia will destroy Earth. Fortunately, she partly failed on her plan as Ms. Cheska had saved her by extracting Lucia away from her body. Later on, as Ms. Yuki had told me yesterday, Lucia entrusted her the Blue Flames of Death and also her only legacy, Lord Ranseim on her hands. Having accepted the truth that she and Lord David could only become friends, she had tried to accept Lord Ranseim inside her heart and later on, their feelings had bloomed, and so Flugel was born.

What an amazing thing, love is.

"Tyron? Are you okay?", said Ms. Cheska as she were waving on my face.

"Uh, yes, Madame."

She kindly smiled again, "You were thinking a lot of things, huh?"

"How did you know of that?", I said with amazement.

"It seems like you have one more intel missing from me. My mind can penetrate into everyone else, even you or the Gods."

"Wow. So you really are perfect as they all deemed! The Flame of the Heaven, Francheska Villamore Lee is just not physically strong and beautiful, but also has extraordinary mental capacity and.", I said.

She laughed softly, "Maybe. But this is what I tell you. Angelica had almost inherited all of my skills as well as her Dad, which means.."

"She has much more potential?", I asked with a smile.

"That's right! She definitely has more talents than I could ever have. Tyron, I have a favor to ask of you."

"What is it, Madame?"

"Angelica, despite how bad-mouthed she is, is a very kind and compassionate girl. It is true that she could even surpass us, her parents. But things had not been going good lately between her and us as I and my husband were so busy at work. Angelica is just a lonely girl who treats other in a bad manner, but remember this. Once she do that to someone, that people is VERY special to her. So I ask you, please make her company and never let her feel like she were alone again. Because as her mother, deep down I know that she wanted someone special to her to be able to spend as much time as possible with her."

At this moment I was so happy to be able to have this holy opportunity to look after a princess, "Yes, madame. I will try my best and it is just my pleasure."

Ms. Cheska smirked at me and giggled. She leaned more closer to me then whispered, "After all, I know you are SO in loved with our daughter. This is your chance!"

I blushed furiously and stuttered. Ms. Cheska and I soon laughed at each other.

Soon we heard the door of Angelica click and opened. She emerged from the door with her long shiny black hair tied neatly on her back. Although she was frowning.

"Tyron, I was waiting, you blockhead.", she bursted.

Ms. Cheska giggled as she covered her mouth, "Sorry, Angelica. We just had a small conversation about you."

Angelica blushed, "Mom! Don't tell him embarassing things about me."

"Don't worry, such thing never happened.", Ms. Cheska said as she went to her room where Lord David also occupies. It has the most grandest and most elegant metallic door which was on the middle of this U-shaped chamber. "Then, i'll be preparing for work. Good luck, both of you."

And so she entered her room and before closing the door, she winked at me knowingly.

I looked at Angelica and she was raising an eyebrow while piercing me with her eyes.

"A-Alright. I am sorry I kept you waiting, Angelica.", I said with a bow.

Soon she giggled and took my hand, a thing that I could never expect from her,but she just did!

"Come on, I was so eager to let you taste my specialty!", she said brightly with a heavenly smile just like her Mom. It maybe, perhaps true that she is really lonely and Angelica were giving me a chance to be by her side and for me to fill the hole of solitude in her heart.

So she dragged me into her room and locked her door in a complicated manner.

"What's that for, anyway?", I asked.

"Shut up, dork. I just don't want Flugel to disturb us for now. Besides, she already has a BOYFRIEND, so she doesn't need me anymore."

I blushed as I gave a double meaning on what she said by "don't want Flugel to disturb US"

She looked at me irritatingly, "Its not like that, pervert. Anyway, come on in my kitchen."

Its not a surprise for her to be able to read my freaking mind like her Mom, but wait a minute.

WHAT IF SHE ALSO KNEW THAT I AM IN LOVED WITH HER, THE SAME WAY MS. CHESKA READ MY MIND!?

At this moment I am blushing furiously and at the same time my heart were beating so fast from both excitement and nervousness that I think it could go out of my chest any moment.

"What's wrong with you, jerk?", she asked with a very rude manner. Soon she held my shoulders the same way we danced last night!

My nose suddenly bled as she leaned her pretty face closer to mine. "TYRON. YOU. ARE. A. DORK."

Then she laughed and went to the kitchen.

That's it? Damn!

Soon I followed her.