Chapter 35: The Four Heroes' Reunion

Angelica POV

After we had made the Squad 44 sleep on the special guests room together with a worn-out Angelina, the rest of us gathered in the middle of the Royal Chamber. Since there are no more rooms available in here, Angelina's team were put on the secondary special guests rooms on the Sacred Hall, where only the Gods and Angels could stay, but my Grandparents allowed us.

"What do you guys think of my idea?", asked Flugel happily.

"That's actually a nice idea, babe, but I think you just wanna pig out AGAIN.", said Rowen jokingly and Flugel gave him a dark, gentle smile.

"Are you saying something?", Flugel replied darkly.

"Awww come on you two. Not here.", meowed the cat form Pusheen.

"Let them be. This is perfectly normal for a couple, unlike you who is perfectly ABNORMAL.", said Paxton also in his cat form.

"WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!? LIKE I HAVE NO BOYFRIEND!?", Pusheen yelled in a high pitched tone that almost made me laugh.

"So anyway!", I smiled and I got their attention. "I was thinking of also inviting the Heavenly Ones here. What do you think?"

"Yeah! It'll be more fun if we can have an all-out party before the rise of Bahamut!", said Alisa happily.

"Okay then. Let's give it a try.", smiled Isabelle. "I and Eris will prepare the invitations. Now we are going to need someone as fast as the Purple Bolt's lightning to send them to the Heavenly Realm."

We all looked at Tyron who's slowly walking away while humming, pretending that he wasn't listening.

"And where do you think you're going, huh?", I asked him and he laughed.

"All right, damn it. Leave that to me.", he replied.

"So that settles it.", I smiled. "So the rest of the cooks here will help our hundred maids to prepare the dishes! And those who can't cook may help with the other-"

Paxton moaned and stretched his body on the ground.

Raika summoned her spear and pointed it to the fat cat, "Respect the Princess, Royal Attendant Paxton."

But Paxton was very used at threats like this so he didn't mind it and just slept again.

"Its okay, Raika.", I smiled.

"Raika, you are so hot-blooded as ever.", sighed Fuuka and folded her arms.

Raika blushed and withdrew her spear, "H-Humph! The Princess is still my Princess even at the mortal realm, so we must show utmost respect towards her."

"Says the one that the Dark Rulers trusts the most.", smiled Homu proudly.

"I am proud of you, Raika. I love you.", I smiled to her and she almost fainted afterwards.

"Oh.. the nice and heavenly words from our Dark Princess.."

"HAHAHAHA! So that's your weakness, Raika!", teased Pusheen. Fuuka were trying to calm Raika down but she were still able to point a spear to Pusheen on a fainted scene.

"I can help with the cooking!", smiled Alisa.

"Me and Vania can cook too.", said Sakura happily.

"I prefer a meal with bloo- I mean a tomato something with it hee hee.", said Vania, with the obvious fact that she's craving for human blood again.

"Sakamachi? How about you?", I asked him.

"Well, as long as I could work with the sexy Royal Maids here! Hehehehe."