Chapter 38: A Night of Memories

Tyron POV

So those blissful days with the gang and the Squad 44 came to an end as the Banquet has ended at almost midnight. The Gods and the others had returned to Heaven and everyone is now sleeping at their respective rooms.

As for me and Angelica, we are out here again on the rooftop, gazing upon the full moon.

"So.. Dad said that our final training would start tomorrow.", said Angelica sadly. "If only we could spend more leisure time.."

"Sweetheart, we'll have the rest of our lives spending it like that once we had defeated my Father.", I said while embracing her shoulder with my arm. "We'll have to focus on being stronger."

"Yeah. And I wonder what could be more worse than the Shadow Dungeon.", she replied. I can tell from her eyes that she was thinking hard. "Dad had sealed his mind earlier so I didn't had a clue about what our final trial will be. And its impossible with Mom. But whatever it is, I am ready to give my best shot."

"My Grandpa Apollo said that the rise of my Father will be three days from now. I am wondering how we could improve ourselves DRASTICALLY at such a small period of time. Hey, Unk Ouroboros. Do you have any idea?", I asked the invisible horns on Angelica's head.

"There is only one place I could think of and it is almost unfathomable for the Dark and Light Angels to ever send you there. Im sorry, but David will never forgive me if I told you. But, the only thing I can is that the two of you, with Flugel, are all going to face an even greater opponent than my brother Bahamut himself."

Both Angelica and I gasped, as we cannot imagine what would be that place and who we are to train with!
Angelica held my hand tighter and rested her head on my shoulders, her hair swaying along with the cold breeze of air around us, "Tyron.. Don't you want to visit your house at the forest?"

"Man. Sweetie, why do you always have to read my thoughts.", I asked and she giggled.

"Of course. I am your girlfriend. You can NEVER hide anything from me.", she said with a naughty smile.

"Yeah. I would like to visit my old home, where old memories took place.", I stood up and looked at her. "Do you want to go with me?"

Angelica frowned and stood, "Of course, silly. Dont you think you can run away from me. I'll go with you everywhere."

I smiled and took her hand, "Angelica, I will introduce you now to my late Mother at her grave. Come on!"

"Yes.", she smiled back as our bodies glowed with light. "Take me everywhere you wanted."

-----------

So we teleported to the place where I was born here at some forest on Japan.

"Sweetie, is that your house over there?", Angelica pointed on the house just a few kilometers away.

"Yeah. Lets go."

So we walked further until we reached our house.

"It seems.. so lonely.. and sad.", said Angelica as she opened the door and opened the lights. Our house has two floors. On the first floor there is our empty living room with only a dining table on a corner and some cooking utensils laden with cobwebs and dusts on the kitchen. There on another corner is our black smithing area. The whole house is very old... And I didn't realized it the first time I returned here after getting out of King Ranseim's Sealing Crystal.

"Woooo. I am really feeling some spectral presence here.", said Angelica while hugging herself. "This place is teeming with sad memories.."

Soon we decided to go upstairs. The moment she saw that there is complete darkness along the stairs, she shivered again.