Chapter 19: The Tale of a Demon and Angel

Tyron POV

"I'm going to turn the lights off now, okay?", Angelica said and I nodded. So she did so and together we lied on her soft bed.

"Angelica.. I can't believe that you really love me.", I said while we look at each other lovingly.

"Well, you used to irritate me a lot.", she chuckled. "But you see, soon I realized within myself that I just feel so happy when I am beside you or you are even there somewhere. You know what?"

She touched my cheeks gently, "I had been searching for someone for all my life that I will be able to share my heart with. At first it seems very absurd to me, falling in love with a guy. I mean no one had taken over my heart more than you."

"But.. why me of all creatures? I am.. a half demon..", I said.

"Idiot. Who cares what you are?", she smiled. "I already love you with all I have because you are you! I love you because you are that special to me. Its not just you being a demon, but your stupidness, clumsiness, dorkness."

"I dont like the last part, thanks.", I said and we laughed.

"Also you being so funny like a jerk! You have all qualifications to deserve my heart so..", she blushed afterwards. "So I entrust you with it. I hope you'll take good care of it. After all, you are the very first man I ever loved other than my own Father."

I smiled, reached out to her, and kissed her forehead. "Thank you so much, Angelica."

"What about you? What do you like about me anyway?", she asked.

"What a foolish question, Princess.", I blushed. "You are already smart and strong. You have everything that every man on the universe could ever desire. I had fallen in love with you the moment I first met you in the arena. And that disgusted look of yours made my heart beat abnormally for a reason I don't know."

Angelica giggled and punched me lightly, "That's because no one would wear a hood on a sunny place. You really are such a weird and funny guy. I had never met a man like you. That dork who would wear a dark hood-"

"Stop it, Angelica."

"HAHAHAHAHAHA.", she laughed. Soon I also laughed too.

"Moreover, Angelica. I just feel so comfortable when I am with you. It makes me finally feel that I have someone to acknowledge me. I finally had someone that I feel that I should impress and protect with all I have. After all, you are the first woman I ever encountered on my renewed life here at Heavenly Realm. I am so thankful for you and your parents for giving me something for me to cherish now that I already have nothing left in my life."

"Tyron.", said Angelica gently. "I will be taking care of you now."

She buried my face on her big chest and I almost fainted, "You have us as your new family, so don't be so sad anymore okay?"

"Okay, but if you please remove my face on your chest..", I blushed. "I can't take the temperature anymore."

"Oh sorry!", she said and threw my head away then laughed.

"Damn you. Look how much my nose bled.", I said as I was wiping it.

"Come here, silly.", she gestured me to come closer while still laughing. So I did so. She conjured a cloth out of nowhere and wiped it herself.

"I can do it myself!"

"Nuh-uh!", she said as she pinched my nose in intervals. "You really don't want me to hit you again, do you?"

I remembered the time when she punched me on the face after my duel with Dragespear. I shook my head like a good boy and she smiled.

"There you go. All fine..", she burned the cloth and smiled at me.

"So you could also control flames!?", I said in complete amazement.

"Hmm? Why, of course.", she said and spread her arms on either side. On her right fists, purple bolts were formed and on the left are crimson flames. "I am the daughter of the strongest Flame Haze and the Dark Thunder, so this is normal for me, idiot. Although I don't use my flames that much, as I was more trained on lightning element. It was more destructive and it responds to my emotions. The stronger my feelings are, the stronger is my purple bolts. That's how I acquired the title of.."

"The Purple Bolt of the Heavens?", I said proudly.

"Yep! And just so you know, when I fought with Flugel on the arena, I am not yet on my true strength. I have two types of warrior classes. One is a shinobi angel and the other, soon you will know. I also have TWO titles, and the other one yet to be known by you.", her flames and bolt vanished on her hands and we lied down to the bed again. "Tyron, I have lots and lots more to show and share with you. I can't wait!"

"I am the one who can't wait anymore how the daughter of the Flame of Heaven and the Dark Thunder will surprise me!", I said.

She giggled and closed her eyes. When she opened it again, my heart beats ever faster.

"Angelica, would you like to hear a poem before we sleep?"

"Huh? Are you sure you can do that? Okay then, Mr. Poet!"

"I am not sure if you can call this a poem but.. I wanted to tell you anyway."

I cleared my throat and started..

You are the light and flame,
The savior of my darkened soul.
Your eyes sparkle like the stars
Your stare is like a beautiful starry night.

For your smile bright as the Sun'
For your fiery passion that sets ablaze to my fast beating heart
For making my world colorful as the fireworks from the skies

Angelica, you are the Angel that brought salvation to a Demon's weary heart

"Woooow!", she said while wiping her tears. "I didn't expected that you'll be able to move my heart and make me cry so much.."

She sniffed and I hugged her.

"Thank you so much, Tyron.", she kissed me once again on my lips and smiled. "I love you so much."

"I love you too, my Angel. Good night."

And soon our eyes closed and slept while hugging each other..

The Tale of a Demon and an Angel is about to start.. tomorrow.