Chapter 44: The Quadra Ultimatum Combinations

David POV

And so all of our enemies came out from a dark hole conjured from the skies.

First is the million demons that came crashing down the ground.

"COMMENCE WAR!!", we all shouted vigorously.

"Archers! ", shouted Athena. The holy soldiers below started a welcome gift by plummeting them with holy arrows.

"DRYADS!", shouted Athena and those fairy warriors came flying and met those demons head on.

A crimson lightning came from the skies and struck everything below.

ROOOOOOOOAAAAAARRR!!!!!

After the emergence of demons, the six cardinal sins came out from the hole and came rampaging around.

"Pitiful.", said Zeus as he raised his thunderbolt. "HAAAAAAAAA! "

Powerful blue thunders came rampaging around and conjured a very powerful thunderstorm.

"Lets go, David!", said Ranseim as he roared and flew to the skies. "HAAAAAAAAAA! ", his white wings sprouted and sent raging white thunders around.

"ANGELS!!", shouted Athena. Looks like Ranseim is rearing to go that he went ahead of the signal.

I flew to the skies and roared. Black thunders came raining down and my black wings came out.

I watched my surrounding and saw that the demons and warriors below are getting fired up on battles.

"Long time no see.", said Satan as he teleported in front of us.

"Humph."

A thunderclap banged and the other five demon leaders appeared.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!", a powerful blue and crimson fire blast came from the skies and came hitting the six idiots directly.

Cheska and Yuki came flying beside us on their flame haze forms. Their flaming wings are more hot than usual, "HA!"

Their powerful combo attack soon exploded. Soon we saw the six demons snickering softly.

"Kukuku.", giggled Beelzebub. They are unscathed by the attack.

"These kids had grown up and still haven't improved at all! HAHAHAHAHAH!", laughed Leviathan.

This time it was I and Ranseim who laughed.

Both of us charged up and slashed them all with infused thunders followed with a fire blast from Cheska and Yuki.

BOOOOOOOM!

The density of our attack was too strong that it shook the world and the continent below splits into pieces.

"NOT DONE YET!", I roared and I summoned black thunders from the skies and made them strike those demons. We heard them cry out and they all split.

"Here comes their strategy to make our synchronization fail!", shouted Cheska as she slashed Bepeghor who came charging at her.

"Damn them.", said Yuki as she made a typhoon of blue flames and bombarded it brutally at Leviathan.

"Ha! BRING IT ON BITCHES!", roared Ranseim as he swung his excalibur and a white thunder dragon came descending from the skies. "HIT THEM ALL! HAAAAAAAAAAA!"

Ranseim fused with the white dragon and came blasting all six within the speed light!

"HA! DON'T THINK I WILL BE LEFT BEHIND! AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGHHHHHH!", I raised both of my sword and summon my..