Chapter 17: Angelica's First Sign of Love

Tyron POV

As I was about to lose consciousness, I sensed three powerful warriors enter the Royal Chambers.

"Raika! I sense a very powerful demonic presence!", said a girl.

Raika.. so they are the demon slayers. Goddamit. Bad timing. I struggled to get up but a bulky guy in red kicked my body HARD and I hit the wall at such an impact.

I vomited blood and were still struggling to keep up.

A twin-tailed girl pointed her spear on my neck so close that it even bled.

"Who on earth are you!? What is a demon doing here on the doorsteps of our princess!?", she roared. I can tell that they are even more powerful than the three cats I fought earlier.

I don't even have enough energy to speak.

Angelica.. help me..

"Lemme take care of him, Raika.", said the bulky guy in crimson armor.

"Get him, Homu.", said Raika. Homu faced me with a nasty smile and cracked his knuckles.

"How intriguing! To let a half-demon here on the Royal Chamber is unforgivable. No offense buddy. But its our job to protect the Princess and serve the Shadow Realm.", said Homu and punched me in the gut. I felt unexplainable pain I never had before in my life.

Soon he kept on beating my body around until he threw me where Angelica's room where.

Am I going to die here?

My whole body were getting more numb every second. Homu strangled my neck and held me high.

Angelica..

I tried to shout for her help but no words came out of my mouth.

This is probably the end of the line for me.. of all the places and time to die..

"What's happening!?", said Angelica as she finally opened her door and she screamed.

"Princess Angelica, stay back. We are about to kill the demon intruder!", said Fuuka as she and Raika pointed their spears on me.

"STOP!!", Angelica yelled and blasted the three dragons with her purple bolts. They came hurling on the ground and looked at her.

"Princess! What are you doing?", asked Raika.

Angelica came rushing towards me still wearing a dripping wet towel that covers her body. So she was taking a bath..

"TYRON! TYRON HANG IN THERE DAMN IT!", she shouted with extreme panic.

"Raika! Call a healer right away!", she ordered. "Tyron is dying goddamit!"

"B-But Princess.."

"I WILL EXPLAIN LATER! THIS IS AN ABSOLUTE ORDER, RAIKA!", she yelled with extreme anger. Raika came running out of the chamber and the other two came closer to me with utter confusion.

"Tyron, I am so sorry.", she cried while hugging me. "Please dont die on me, you jerk. Please!"

For once, I was happy to see Flugelmina. She screamed for a bit then hurried up to my rescue. She summoned her staff and performed healing magic on me.

"Oh my goodness! Tyron!", she said with a horrified face. My body was so pulverized by Homu. My arms were not in place anymore, I have several broken bones and my  neck was almost removed from my body.

"Princess, we are so sorry!", cried Raika who were also helping on healing me.

The other two kneeled and were saying their deepest apologies.

"WHAT'S HAPPENING!?", a thunder roared and we saw Lord David running towards us. "Tyron! Who did this?"

Queen Cheska soon came also screamed.

"Cheska, hurry up and call the healing department right away! Tyron is severely injured! He will die at any moment so please hurry.", he ordered and the Queen went into flames and dissapeared.

"Tyron, hang in there.", he said. I am really losing consciousness. I can't really feel that I am being healed.

"Oh no! He is already beyond healing!", screamed Flugel in panic.

Angelica were just crying out loud and were shouting for me to not give in.

I can tell that I won't last much longer.. Should I at least tell her how I feel?

"IDIOT! Just focus on staying alive, Tyron!", Angelica said with her beautiful face so wet with her tears.

All Flugel could do right now is just for me to stay barely conscious, but I am not healing.

"Tyron! You have to stay alive for us! We are your family, right? Angelica will be so sad if you leave us!", sobbed Flugel while doing her best to keep me alive.

"Shut up, Flugel.", sobbed Angelica. "I'll make it up to you afterwards, so please focus on keeping Tyron alive. Please don't let him die.."

The 3 dragoons were explaining the situation to Lord David, and he looks angry.

"P-Please don't.. blame them..", I said very weakly and they all gathered around me. "Lord David.. those three.. were just loyal warriors.. I never blame them.. so please.."

Angelica slapped me, "Don't talk, idiot! I told you to focus on staying alive!"

"Don't worry, Tyron.", Lord David said. "I won't do anything to the Elite Shadow Dragoons. You have my word. Now please.. do what Angelica says.."

"Angelica..", I said weakly as I comfortably rest within her embrace and as Flugel even transformed to Light Angel form just to heal me with all she has.

"Honey, here we are.", said Queen Cheska as she brought with her several angelic healers.

"Just.. about time.", said Flugel as she fainted from using too much energy just to keep my heart beating and produce blood.

"Raika, get Flugel on the healing chambers too with your squad immediately.", ordered Lord David.

"At once, sir."

And so they carried Flugel and teleported away.

"Mom, take care of Tyron. I will just be wearing something then i'll rush there to see him."

Then she looked at me for the first time with kindness and love, "Tyron, dont give up okay? I'll go there and be with you soon. Please live for me."

She held my face tenderly and kissed me hotly on the forehead. I was blushing furiously again!

Queen Cheska and her followers put me on a rolling bed and soon we teleported on what seems to be a church-like chamber. My body suddenly feels comfortable despite my lack of mana and severe injuries.

Several healers went on all sides of the bed and performed healing spells. Even Queen Cheska herself were healing me.

"Tyron.. just a little more. We'll get you healed in no time.", she said that makes me feel reassured. "You really had to go though all of that just for Angelica?"

I blushed in embarrassment and just closed my eyes.

"Queen Cheska.. you wouldn't mind if I sleep for the moment, right?", I asked.

She smiled kindly and nodded, "Of course, silly boy. Get some rest now. You used too much of your mana. Don't do that again, or you'll certainly die. We are so fortunate that my husband suddenly felt an extremely low life energy here on the Palace and we managed to heal you in time. Of all luck, we are so thankful that Flugel came on the way just to apologize to you and managed to buy time until we arrived. As for Angelica, typically she can't sense anything outside her room as every room was built in a special way but she did also sensed your life energy.. If she didn't came in time, you are already dead. It seems like she inherited sensory powers from her Dad, huh? Tyron, I know what you feel for her, so do your best to live, okay? After all, the things she did earlier was the first signs of love to you.", she said with a very comfortable tone.

I nodded happily and soon fell asleep.

Thank you so much, Angelica. I was so happy to know that you care for me. I am really.. happy.