Chapter 42: The Return of the Seven Heroes

Angelina POV

Ever since Tyron, Angelica, and Flugel came to train with the Kings and Queen of the Light and Dark Realm, I had been very busy training the squad 44 and the shadow circle together in preparation for our mission once the war happens.

Our one-day all out training was a success as the Squad 44 utilized all of what they have, even the display of sheer teamwork, as they fought with the shadow circle.

Right now.. we are all staying inside the Divine Palace's rooms to rest for the night.

And.. tomorrow will be the day when those seven heroes will come out of the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with a one year experience of intense training.

I miss Angelica-neechan..

"Now, lets go and take our bath, Gellie!", said Chloe-neechan as she took a towel with her.

I smiled and get out of my bed, "Yes!"

Tomorrow onwards, both Chloe-neechan and I are the first ones to ever go to the Hyperbolic Time Chamber intersection to witness the return of the seven heroes!

----------------------

Angelica POV

After that one year of training with Mom and Ms. Yuki, Flugel and I are now one hundred percent capable of using our hidden powers.

We have truly became so powerful to the point that I can control my thunders like eating foods as well as my coordination with Flugel had improved.

We had successfully linked our minds together and we even beat our Mothers as of yesterday with our ultimate combination attack, although not literally. I mean Flugel and I had successfully surpassed both of them in terms of coordination, powers, speed, and determination. We had won their utmost recognition that we are now full-pledged warriors.

I say that those everyday-beat-ups with them makes us truly stronger.

Yes. One hundred times more stronger than what we are a year ago.

And now..

"Flugel and Angelica.. you made both of us sooo proud of you.", smiled Mom as she were about to open the door of the chamber. "Show everyone off what you are right now! Im sure your Fathers will be so proud of you."

"Yeah. You two had became so strong. Neither I nor Cheska have nothing more to teach you.", smiled Ms. Yuki as she tapped our shoulders. "As of this moment, both of you are the strongest female warriors out there aside from us. I know both of you have way more to achieve right ahead of you. You had truly made us.. so proud of you."

"It was just like yesterday when we held them in our hands the day they are born, huh?", said Mom to Ms. Yuki and they giggled.

I and Flugel smiled at each other and bumped fists.

"Lets do this, partner.", both of us said in chorus.

"In a way, I see myself and Yuki on the both of you.", said Mom as she turned the knob of the door. "Thats why.. we are entrusting you our torches.. and we believe you'll take it even more higher than we could ever have!"

------------------------

Tyron POV

After a year of hell here at the Hyperbolic Time Chamber, Lord David had finally said that we are now going back to the real world.

During that year.. Lords David and Ranseim had TORTURED me in order for me to become strong.. in order for me to be adaptive to many situations where I will die. But I had survived, and the Kings had acknowledged my powers.

And now..

I am a demigod who can do something both of those Kings can do at the battlefield.

I am going to surprise my Father of how I will destroy him with the power I acquired after learning and empowering so much after a very intense training within a year!

"Looking good huh, Tyron?", said Lord Ranseim with a proud smile. "Look how strong you've become! Yesterday you were such a very badass demigod who managed to defy the modified 50000 gravity and managed to fight both David and I single-handedly for about three-day straight!"

"Hehehe. Thanks, Sir."

Lord David patted my head, "Thats our boy. You just made both of us so proud of you. Use all what you had learned from our training and save this universe once and for all!"

I nodded with determination at both of them, "I promise. I WILL WIN THIS WAR WITH MY FATHER. I definitely will."

"Its such a very good training session.", said Lord Ranseim. "I really enjoyed training you, Tyron. And David sure did. And there is nothing more we could possibly teach you as of now. You are more than capable now of fighting your Dad. As David said to you from the beginning.. all what you had gone through will eventually pay-off. Lets go home!"

Finally.

Tears welled up on my eyes on the thought that I will be able to see Angelica again..

And to tell you, Lord David said months ago that he would be more than glad to accept me as his Son-In-Law in the future. He also said that Angelica is very fortunate to have someone like me.

Awww man. I cant wait to see her again!

Lord Ranseim excitedly opened the door of the chamber and soon shouted to greet the others who were waiting outside.

As I were about to exit, Lord David tapped my shoulder.

"Tyron.. do you still remember the top-secret I taught you while Ranseim were sleeping earlier?"

"Yes, sir.", my heart raced again as I thought about that super secret again.

"Remember.", Lord David spoke in a low tone. "Only the two of us here in the universe can possibly transform into that form. No. One. Else. Can. And No. One. Else. Know about it. Even Athena nor Zeus himself. So when the time comes.. when you are drive into a corner and have no more way out.. I want you to use your hidden power as the prophesied demigod."

"But.. I am still afraid.."

"Tyron, there is nothing to be afraid of using your powers to protect everyone and everythingyou love. You know how I lived through that, and we know that you had become so strong now because you are committed on preserving peace to the universe and to protect everyone precious to you."

Lord David stood in the doorway and looked at me with a proud smile, "Think of every people that you are fighting for.. and think of how they are so precious for you. When you do, your supernatural powers will awaken, and then use it as your weapon against the darkness that lies ahead. We all believe in you, Tyron. You made me proud. I am very, very proud of you."

Soon he went out of the door and I could hear Queen Cheska shouting his name.

His words struck my heart and completely made my tears fall.

I went out of the room to be shocked to feel Angelica suddenly hugging me with so much warmth.

"I missed you so much, sweetheart.", she gently said with a sob.

Thats right.. As long as I have someone precious to protect.. I will do my best to keep on fighting for them until my last breath.

Old man Bahamut.. you just wait.