Chapter 43: The Final Preparation for the Holy War

Tyron POV

So after a final council meeting with the leaders of the Heavenly Realm discussing the reign of the demons and my Father Bahamut down on Hell, the declaration of war has been announced and we are all busy getting prepared for our one last peaceful day.

Angelica and I decided to spend time alone here at the balcony of the Dark Palace. 

"So it will happen now..", said Angelica with a worried tone.  "You know sweetie..  I got to admit.  I am scared of what we will have to face even if I had trained too much and reached my limits and beyond. I am.. still scared. "

"Dont worry.", I put her head to my chest and listened to her cry. "I am here.  Your Father had trained me to the max. He himself is now confident that we will win the war. "

"But how is that possible? ", she asked.  "I watched all of them die in the prophecy even at their level.  There is just no way we could win against a powerful immortal along with the powerful six demons of hell! "

"Angelica,  cut it out will you", I said as I lifted her chin and made her look directly to my eyes.  "We had thought about that while we are in the chamber and..  your Father came up with a possible way to tell me that our victory is assured.. once I can tap into my deepest powers-"

I clapped my mouth as I remembered Lord David saying that I MUST not let anyone know about that.

"What are you talking crazy this time,  sweetie?  There is no time for that. "

I shook my head and forced a smile,  "We are..  going to win this.  Trust me,  Angelica.  We will win this for sure. "

Angelica finally smiled once more and pointed her finger on the starry skies, "Look, Tyron! Even the stars across the galaxy is cheering us with their glow. Its like they are all depending on us.  Either tomorrow could be a day of hope or a day of despair."

I watched her beautiful face smiling with her black hair swaying gracefully. I put my left hand on her left cheek and we looked at each other romantically.

"Angelica.. Always remember. No matter what happens.. I will always be there to protect you. "

"And Tyron,  I want you to also remember that I will also be there for you no matter what,  even if it costs my life. "

"This is a war where only one side will win.  And it will be ours. I know it for a fact. ", Flugel suddenly appeared behind us and happily waved at us.

"Darn it Flugel.  This is our quality time together! ", said Angelica while being pissed.

"Sorry about that but as you can see, we are the Divine Trinity.", Flugel snickered and walked closer to us.

The three of us looked at the peaceful skies and inhaled deeply.

"Tomorrow the skies wont ever be like this,  so we better enjoy it. ", said Flugel while breathing happily. 

"I guess you're right. ", smiled Angelica.  "Guys..  I am counting on all of you tomorrow. "

"Yep.  We'll do our best to cover each other as there is no point of battling when you lose what you are fighting for. ", I smiled and put my right hand in front.

"Let's go for it,  guys. ", smiled Flugel with determination and put her hand on top of mine.

"Well, I wont leave that stupid battlefield until I get the spot light.  You guys wont take it from me. ", smiled Angelica wickedly and put her hand on top of ours.

"WE, THE DIVINE TRINITY, WILL MAKE THE BATTLEFIELD ABLAZE WITH HOPES AND DREAMS OF A PEACEFUL FUTURE! WE SHALL MAKE EVERYTHING SCOURED IN THE FLAMES OF OUR PASSION AS WE FIGHT FOR THE SALVATION OF ALL!"