Chapter 21: Entering the Shadow Dungeon

Tyron POV

"Good morning, Princess.", bowed Raika who's blue hair were untied this time and were wearing a dark armor the same with Homu and Fuuka as we went out of our room wearing our battle gear. Angelica were wearing black dress with black top body armor, war-fashioned long black gloves, black metal heeled shoes and knee-high dark socks with metal knee paddings as she told me that we will be going to the so-called Shadow Dungeon for the start of our official training. She was also wearing an invisible headband with two visible black draconic horns with it. I wonder why on earth she would wear that. But when I asked her, she just scorned and told me that it wasn't for fashion, but for an additional secret power. She honestly looks like a demonic girl with it, but somehow she even looked more COOLER than ever! Although I dunno what her weapon could be aside from the normal swords she used on the Tournament.

Earlier, a maid gave me a set of official black armor of the Shadow Realm which was designed by King David himself for me. There was a letter with it, telling me that this is his repayment for my Mom's service during their childhood days. It was just enough to fit me and surprisingly despite its slight bulky appearance, it feels very light like I am almost wearing nothing at all. Almost. It seems like my agility won't be affected with it. Its a full armor that matches the design of my sword, Artesia! Although I decided not to wear the helm for now because Angelica might call me a dork..

"Lord Tyron, we sincerely apologize for what we did yesterday.", bowed Raika and the other two. "We promise that we will make it up to you somehow..  We are very sorry."

"That's okay, Raika.", I smiled. "I really admire your loyalty to Angelica. It makes me happy to know that my.. umm.."

Angelica punched me lightly and gave me a say-it-already look.

"My.. girlfriend have very strong bodyguards. You guys are so terrific. I know we can count on you on the coming war.", I said while controlling my embarrassment.

Raika smiled to Angelica, "Princess, so you have finally found someone to share your heart with. I am so happy for you. It seems only yesterday when we first met and you were just a kid. Now you are a woman. Your parents must have been so proud of you."

Angelica blushed and smiled, "Thank you, Raika! I know someday you'll be able to find yours too."

"Meh!", snorted Homu. "Like that's gonna happ- OUCH!"

Raika, still smiling at us, punched Homu on his face while Fuuka were standing with her eyes closed. I strongly think that she is still sleeping. "Anyway, Princess. We are assigned to escort you and Lord Tyron to the entrance of the Shadow Dungeon where Princess Flugelmina and the Shadow Circle were waiting.

"Shadow Circle?", I asked.

"Yes, they are the legacies of my Father's Shadow Officers and my elite squad of warriors of different classes. Each of them has their own military forces, which makes me a leader of leaders.", said Angelica like this is just a normal thing for her. "I guess not being here for a year makes me curious of how strong they got."

"Do Flugel also had that?", I asked again.

"Damn it, so many questions!", she stomped her feet in impatience. "Flugel's circle had already passed through many rigorous training under the strict supervision of Queen Yuki herself, so there is no warrior on the Light Realm as weak as you imagine. Flugel is probably planning to join us on the Shadow Dungeon just for fun, but she herself had probably made it more than that while on my absence here. Are you guys finished with the chit chat? Lets get going. I wanna deal with this ASAP."

Soon we walked, following the Shadow Dragoons to the Palace entrance and into the grounds.

I wonder why Angelica were having a hot head right now? She wasn't like this just minutes ago. Talk about weird stuff that goes on every woman's head..