Chapter 40: The Flames of Heaven VS The Holy YinYang Thunders

Angelica POV

After saying my farewell to my beloved Tyron, we have had walked a different path here at the topmost area of the divine palace.

He went along with Dad and King Ranseim and I and Flugel went along with Mom and Ms. Yuki.

God.. I miss him already..

"Get a grip, Angelica.", said Flugel while we are following our Mothers along a pure white corridor. "I also feel the same way as you. Im sure Tyron also does. But we HAVE to do this. They believe at us."

"You're right.", I answered while looking at my feet as we walk.

"Don't worry, dear.", said my Mom as she stopped walking and smiled at us. "You are going to meet him still. Its not like your Dad and Ranseim would kill him or anything. He is the greatest asset of the Divine Realm, so he is given such privilege to train with the kings themselves. After the one year training inside, the three of you will fight the four of us in a battle with your newly-found powers. But that would still depend on our satisfaction and reassurance."

We started walking again and soon we stopped at a very ordinary-looking door.

"Here we are!", said Ms. Yuki as she opened it. Her and Mom entered and gestured for us.

And so I and Flugel went inside and we can see nothing aside from a large roon from our left side and a kitchen from our right side. Everything else.. is like a world of pure white.

Ms. Yuki closed the door, "From now on, there will be no holding back."

Mom walked a bit farther from us into the white floor, "As you can see, we are all now in a VERY DIFFERENT dimension. This is a place forbidden from anyone to enter without Lord Zeus' permission. This place is wide as the universe itself."

I and Flugel gulped. Ms. Yuki joined my Mom and smirked, "And just so you know, once you destroyed the door on this chamber, ALL of us can NEVER go back to our real world. So we will train for a year here at.. ummm.."

Ms. Yuki looked at Mom and she giggled.

"Its about 3000 miles away from here.", said Mom. "I guess thats enough talk. Lets see for yourselves. Are you girls truly ready for this?"

I and Flugel looked at each other and nodded.

"Then lets start our first session immediately!", said Mom as she transformed into her flame haze mode!

Her black coat appeared from her body and her eyes and hair went crimson as it was blazing with crimson flames.

"Heh. Time for some exercise, huh? HAAA!", Ms. Yuki shouted and blue flames came swirling around. Soon her hair and eyes turned flaming blue.

"Woooow. The Dark and Light Queens on their battle mode!", said Flugel with complete amazement.

"Urgh!", I grunted and charged my body up with purple thunders. "Flugel! We'll have to beat them, not to be amazed by them!"

"Right!", she roared and together we transformed into Dark and Light Angels.

Together we were enveloped by our fierce thunderbolts.

"Heh.", smirked Ms. Yuki. "CHESKA! LETS SHOW THEM SOME FIREWORKS!"

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!!!", Mom and Ms. Yuki roared and the whog NBle surrounding were devoured by their SEARING FLAMES!

"Lets go, FLUGEL!", I roared and we too had made ourselves dominate the chamber with purple and yellow thunders.

With our full power state, the four of us faced each other.