Chapter 4: The Devastation

Angelica POV

What's.. happening!? Why am I seeing the whole Earth devastated!?

I suddenly found myself floating on the the Earth's atmosphere while watching a VERY HUGE DEMONIC DRAGON wreaking havoc by its titanic roar and cosmic fire breaths.

Is that.. the Bahamut!?

I was shaking from head to foot as I saw how that monster were destroying everything around it. I cannot sense much more life around.. does that mean that EVEN THE GODS WERE DEFEATED!?

On the distance I found Flugelmina. Flugelmina! I am coming!

But as soon as I get to her I was horrified and I screamed when I saw my own dead body on Flugel's arms. She was crying and shouting.

She put my corpse on the molted ground and she charged at the dragon.

"YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU DID TO HER!!", she yelled and bombarded Bahamut with powerful yellow thunders. I didn't knew.. SHE WAS SO POWERFUL as Bahamut stumbled a bit after being blasted for 5 minutes.

I saw Flugelmina panting so hard while resting her hands on her injured arm. Blood were continuosly coming out from it.

It enraged Bahamut. It created a very powerful ball of fire on its mouth and blasted Flugelmina.

"FLUGELMINAAAAAAAA!!! NOOOOOOOOOO!!!", I screamed as she was hit from the overpowered attack. When it was done, her toasted body came falling from the skies.

"WHY IS THIS HAPPENIIIIIIING!!!", I screamed as if my mind were about to break.

I tried to catch her but she just passed on my arms and she fell on the lava below.

"Flugel.. Flu..gel..MINAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!"

A volcano erupted behind me and showered molten rocks everywhere..

"Just what the hell.. is happening.. Why am I seeing all of this?", I wailed and wailed as I clench my chest so hard from so much pain to lose my best friend in the universe.

Then on the distance I saw her parents fighting Bahamut as well as my Dad and Mom!

I rushed as fast as I can to help them but I am so shocked to realize.. I am completely powerless here!

Bahamut roared and I screamed as I saw both Mr. Ranseim and Ms. Yuki stabbed by his claw! IT EVEN WENT THROUGH THEM!

"Two down from the 4 heroes. 2 to go.",  hissed Bahamut.

Bahamut then threw both of them with so much power and came flying somewhere out of the reach of my eyes.

I was shaking uncontrollably as I watch my parents who were injured badly, fighting courageously.

"You have no hope of winning anymore!", shouted Bahamut that shook the whole world. "Your childrens, your Gods, your warriors have all failed to defeat me. There is not future for you anymore.."

"YOU ARE NOT THE ONE WHO DECIDES OUR FUTURE!!", shouted Mom while gathering flames all over the world. "AS LONG AS WE ARE ALIVE, WE WILL STOP YOU!"

"Heh. Just try!"

"Mom.. Dad.. please stop it! STOP FIGHTING AND JUST RUN!"

I rushed by their side as they were panting hard. I tried to hug them but then again I just passed through them.

"NO! MOOOM!!", I screamed as she charged ahead and tried to overpower Bahamut's powerful flamethrower. But her flames were devoured after a few seconds and she screamed as she was blasted like Flugelmina.

"CHESKKAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!", My Dad shouted in anguish.

"MOOOOOOOOOM!!!!"

Both of us watched her ashes drifting in the hot air.

"DAMN YOU! BAHAMUT!!!!", roared my Dad and summoned unimaginable amount of  black thunder and a very vicious thunderstorm made the whole world a LIVING HELL. "I WILL KILL YOU, BASTARD!!"

I never, ever imagined Earth to be this horrible..

I WISH I COULD WAKE UP FROM THIS NIGHTMARE RIGHT NOW!! I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!

"For all the people you have killed.. FOR ALL THE DREAMS YOU HAVE TRAMPLED! FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT FOR JUSTICE AND PEACE!! I WILL NEVER, EVER GIVE UP! I SHALL FIGHT AS A WARRIOR AND DIE AS ONE!!", shouted my Father while being surrounded by titanic and heavenly dark thunders.

My Dad fought with Bahamut with so much passion as a warrior for so long but eventually he used too much power he exhausted himself. On the other hand.. Bahamut never seems to run out of energy. His dragon hide made all the attacks of everyone seem nothing more than just a push.

"IT IS TIME TO PUT AN END TO YOU, DAVID LEE!", Bahamut roared and slashed Dad with brutal force.

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!!!! PLEASE! STOP IT AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!"

The monster kept on slashing him with its claws big as a building.

"STOP IT!! PLEASE DONT KILL MY FATHER!!! I AM BEGGING YOU!!!", I yelled while crying but no effect. Dad's body soon ended up to shreds and fell to the ground.

Then Bahamut charged a very powerful fireball on his mouth and blasted it towards his torn body.

Luckily, his head remains..

I tried to chase his it as it was falling on the ground while enduring UNIMAGINABLE PAIN.

"Dad..", I said as I saw him smiling triumphantly even on his death. "You truly are a great warrior.."

I just weep as I realized I could never do anything.. anything at all to save them from death.. so in the end.. we all died..

Is there no way to stop Bahamut at all!

Everyone just died.. they all died right in front of my eyes..

Is this.. the end of everything?

"DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARN!!!!!!! GODDAMMIT!! GODDAMNIT ALL!!!!!"

Then I was surprised to hear Bahamut shouting in pain.

I looked at him to see a DEMON floating with its dark leather wings and glowing body. It swung its dark sword to Bahamut and impaled his body!

Not even my Dad ever managed to hurt Bahamut like that!

WHO ON SEVENTH HELL IS THAT DEMON!?

"Damn you.. TYRON! HOW DARE YOU SLASH ME WITH MY OWN HIDE!", roared Bahamut and he received another powerful slash from the Demon.

"FATHER, FORGIVE ME. BUT I WILL DESTROY YOU.

We may just have hope after all.. but it doesn't matter to me.. Everyone I cherish were all dead.. before he came..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

It's too late.

----------

Everything went black. I was thinking that I am finally dead.

But then..

On the distance I was hearing voices..

Voices calling out to my name.

Who are they?