Prologue: The Dark Angel, Angelica

Angelica POV

"Be careful on your mission, Angelica, or rather, kuroi.", said our Shadow Order ninja leader Yukihiro on the briefing room. Kuroi was my ninja code name. "Take out this troublesome group of scientists who were wreaking havoc by deploying mutated humans and monsters inside their laboratories. Go and kill them as soon as possible before they went out and kill innocents.".

I nodded and stood. I checked all my equipments then pulled out my mask to cover both my mouth and nose, "Leave this to me, sir. I shall be done in a jiffy."

As soon as he smiled I teleported outside. I saw the moon glazing and shining amidst the darkness that surrounds us.

Another lovely night for a fight!

I ran like a rat on the shadows of Tokyo until I reached the building of the exalted White Skull Company. It was rumored to be a establishment that provides invented biological medicines that improves the lives of people but everything started to be bad for them as someone discovered their dark secret and it spread all throughout Tokyo. Right now it is closed with tight security.

Thats why our ninja branch specifically sent me for this very special mission..

To blow this dump into kingdom come.

I started my assault as I destroyed the main power switch of the building. Everyone inside came screaming and shouting.

I infiltrated the building and drew out my dark blades. I sneaked and killed everyone who stands in my way. I need to go to their laboratory, and fast!

Soon enough I bypassed all security panels by taking a scientist as a hostage. Then soon I killed him too. There is no mercy for those who have no mercy.

I saw many mutants inside a large room. They are inside a glass stand with glowing green liquid inside of it which I think is the thing that develops them. I swiftly find the switch that terminates their evil operation.

Then a loud siren started ringing around. There were even polices shouting outside. Damn nuisances.

"Katsuzu!", I shouted and sealed the whole place. My Mom, Grandparents, and Aunt Mina who were international Flame Hazes taught me this technique that stops time itself and seals the place under a complete stop. They all shutted their mouths and couldn't move as everything around the seal span went deep red.

I smiled darkly, "Now, time for a killing spree."

I let go of all the mutants and they all charged at me. I locked the lab and the only living thing they sense is me.

"Come at me, roaches! I shall reduce your revolting bodies into powder!"

Using the power I inherited from my Dad who is also known as the Dark Thunder of the Heavens and the Dark Angel himself, I conjured purple bolts on my swords and fused it. Then I felt satisfied once more to be able to use my destructive behavior as I electrocuted all of them into literally what I said as smoke.

"That wasn't even fun at all. Tsk. Weaklings.", I said as I strucked the last mutant. "I thought i'll get into some action this time. You guys are still so boring."

I soon proceeded to the room of the President of the company and released the seal only to him.

He screamed crazily, "AAAAAH!! GUARDS! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE THINKING TO LET THIS WOMAN GET IN MY ROOM!"

I smiled darkly under my mask and raised both of my electrified blades. I made a thunder boom outside.

He was cowering on the corner and was crying and laughing like a lunatic,  "W-Who on Earth are you!?"

I chuckled and made my purple thunders blast the roof of the building. Rain drops drenched us as the dark skies were roaring with thunders.

"You dare ask who am I?"

Dark, feathery wings came out of my back and I hovered above.

"I am none other than the Princess of the Dark Shadow Realm of Heaven itself. I am the Kuro Kunoichi but my real identity is....."

A thunderclap roared as I raised both my swords and pointed it to the skies. It fused itself with my blades.

"I am the Purple Bolt of the Heavens, the Dark Angel, Angelica!"

Then I blasted the entire building with my thunder bolts.

"Remember that name as you go to Hell."

Soon I withdrew my dark wings and landed on the ground.

Using the technique I learned from my family I restored everything except this building. I also modified the memories of the policemen and every person who witnessed my infiltration.

I guess that was a bit satisfying. Its been a while since I used my Dark Angel powers. I hate a boring life since we live at peace now so I also trained under my Dad's ninja master as he was also a ninja himself way back then.

As soon as I finished everything, I released the seal and everything was back to normal. Everyone looks confused as they were wondering how they ended up on that place. I also modified the memories of all the humans who has knowledge for this phenomenon. I am a shadow ninja who works like a Flame Haze anyway. I work for the balance of the World and my job is to maintain peace no matter what the cost.

As I was about to leave, I saw a blonde girl dressed in white.

"Flugelmina, what on Heavens are you doing here on the mortal realm?", I asked. She was the daughter of my dad and mom's counterpart, the White Thunder of the Heavens, the Light Angel Ranseim Shinozaki with his wife, Yuki. Flugelmina is my own counterpart, rival, and also my best friend at the Heavenly Realm. Them, together with my parents, are the Legendary Heroes of the previous Holy War.

"Angelica! This is urgent! You need to go the the Heavenly Palace right away.", she said and spread her white wings.

"What's happening?"

"The Archangels have sensed a very powerful distortion on the place where a very powerful dragon were sealed. Our parents themselves have been anxious about it.", she replied.

"To think that our legendary parents get anxious..", I said. "I think this is really an emergency."

I removed my dark mask and activated my black wings. We flew silently to the dark skies and teleported to the Heavenly Realm.