Chapter 18: Tyron's Eternal Fantasy

Tyron POV

Soon I woke up in a room very similar to Angelica's. Wait, maybe this is her room. My senses are still somewhat vague, but I can tell that there is someone beside me.

As my eyes gradually cleared up, it is really Angelica sleeping beside me!

I blushed and backed off. She was wearing a white dress this time. I wonder what is she up to?

"Tyron..", she mumbled on her sleep.

"What the hell..", I said as my heart were beating abnormally faster again. She's too damn cute when she's sleeping like this.

Gladly, I am wearing white clothes. I could go out and..

"Where do you think you're going?", I was struck in horror as she grabbed my hand while she's still dead asleep.

Angelica dragged me back to the bed. "You should rest up for a bit, Tyron."

"Angelica.. I could.. ummm.. sleep on my OWN room.", I said.

"I'll never let you out of my sight again.", she replied while still snoring. "I'll never let that.. happen again to you."

I looked around to see what time is it, but every curtains were closed and the chandelier light is off. There is only a small lampshade that is on near to the bed. Maybe it is night time already?

My stomach grumbled and I punched it. Damn. Of all the time for it to groan..

Angelica smiled, her eyelids still closed, "Are you hungry?"

I fumed and nodded slowly. She's still holding my hand?

Then she finally opened my eyes and let go of my hand. She lazily sat up and stretched her body.

"Ah! That was a good sleep.", she said happily. "Wait here for a moment, okay? I'll cook our dinner. Don't you dare get out or I swear i'll be the one who punch you to death."

"Y-Yes, Ma'am.", I said obediently and she giggled. She hurried up to her kitchen.

"You could at least turn the chandelier on.", I sighed as I get up and turned it on. Everything went lively on its bright orange ambiance.

I tried to look outside and it was dark. So we really slept until this time?

My body feels surprisingly lighter this time. Its like I was never beaten before.

Soon I went to the kitchen to smell another heavenly meal being cooked by the Princess.

"Oh, Tyron!", she said cheerfully. "You surprised me. Would you like to talk with me? Go and take the seat on the table. It will take a while before I finish."

So I took my seat and raised an eyebrow. She's being too AWFULLY nice this time. I wonder if a screw get loose on her head?

"Don't get the wrong idea, jerk.", she said while still smiling. "I just want to take care of you from now on. Why, don't you want me to?"

All temperature rise up to my head, "U-Umm.. Of course!"

"Then stop complaining inside your head and just relax.", she said and continued on cooking while humming a song.

I suddenly remembered what she had done to me earlier.

She kissed me for the first time on my forehead!

I tried to touch the area where she did it and I could still feel it there. I almost giggled out of happiness.

"By the way, Angelica. What happened to the Shadow Dragoons?"