Chapter 47: Bahamut, the Crusher of Dreams and Hopes

Angelica POV

The moment that I opened my eyes, I realized that I was lying on a wide metal platform with Tyron and Flugel watching over me.

"Thank goodness you're awake!", cried Flugel and hugged me. She was the one who were healing me.

"GRRRRAAAARGH!! DAMN YOU DAVID LEE!!!!", Bahamut roared somewhere and I struggled to sit up to see what happened.

Bahamut's body is pulverized and were having a hard time recovering.

"Master David self-destructed.", said Tyron weakly. "The blast was so powerful that he managed to pulverize a dragon's hide. Father was drastically weakened, but Master is.."

"What happened, Tyron?", my voice sounded so shaky and weird. I grabbed his hand. "Tell me! Tell me what happened to my Daddy!"

Tyron looked down on his hips and weep, "Master David.. is right there."

He pointed out to our left and I saw on another metal platform all the people gathering over something.

I grunted and flew there as fast as I could. Tyron and Flugel followed me.

"MAKE WAY! DAMN IT!", I shouted as I pushed my way over the crowd.

I gasped and covered my mouth in horror to see my Dad's body turned into a white crumbling stone!

Mom and Aunt Mina were crying hard as they struggled to revive him. Even the Goddesses and Gods were all gathered to help him.

I walked closer to them and saw my Dad's face. His eyes were closed and his lips were wearing a smile.

Bitter tears went out of my eyes and I clenched my fists so hard out of anger that it even bled.

"Dad.. you gave everything you can for all of us. You entrusted me with the fate of the universe."

Purple thunders roared and a massive downpour took place. Along with this rain is the sad cries of people who also love my King of a Father.

Mom were wailing hard as she were giving it all to bring him back as well as Aunt Mina. Even Grandma Shana were doing the same.

"Why did you have to leave us, you idiot.", Lord Ranseim sobbed and wiped his tears. "You said we are all going to celebrate our victory altogether. You said we are still going watch our children grow up. You.. bastard.."

"Daddy.", Flugel cried and hugged him.

"He died again because of sheer selflessness.", Ms. Yuki cried. "How many times do he has to die for the people he loves? I can't take this.. I just can't accept this."

"Don't lose hope yet.", said Zeus as he were also giving up a generous amount of life energy to Dad. "As long as I am alive I won't let him die. WE ARE ALL GOING TO BRING HIM BACK NO MATTER WHAT!"

"You're right. I won't lose hope. I will give it my all to revive my husband! AAAARRRRGHHH!! I SWEAR I WON'T GIVE UP!", Mom exerted a powerful healing flame.

"Yes, that's right! If this is the only way we can repay my brother for all the sacrifices he made for us, then bring it on! EVERYONE! CHANNEL YOUR ENERGY TO CHESKA AND LET US REVIVE THE HERO WE ALL LOVED!"

I cried and  my whole body shook as I watched all the Holy Army of Heaven, even the Squad 44, held up their arms and channeled their energies to my Mom who were so eager to revive Dad.

"GRRRRAAAAARGH! YES! DROWN IN DESPAIR AS YOUR HERO FINALLY DIED, YOU FOOLS!", Bahamut roared that made my inner self surge with hatred.

I just closed my eyes and let go of all the tears welling up in my eyes.