Chapter 15: Words from a War Veteran

Raika POV

"Hey, guys.", I called to Homu and Fuuka as they were outrageous on their dragon forms as they were brutally killing demons.

Homu breathed fire at such high intensity, enforced by Fuuka's slicing wind technique. I sighed as their attack made a colossal explosion and the demons came flying on all direction.

We are on a surveillance mission here on Hell as there are still demon survivors that linger here and its our job to eliminate them. The problem is we had the orders to go back to the Shadow Realm but Fuuka and Homu were still on rampage. Its like they are kids who refuses to get out of their swimming pool. As their leader, I need to do something. We have been trained to kill at the finest, but our mission is top priority.

I swung my blue spear and transformed to my dragon form. I roared and set thunder blasts that took the rest of them away.

Once done, the three of us went back to human forms.

"Awwww! That's horrible, Raika!", said Fuuka, a teenage girl with braided green hair and eyes that matches her robes and spear.

"Argh! I was so fired up there!", said Homu, a bulky dragoon who always love fighting. His passion is fiery as his flames. He has red hair that matches his eyes, armor, and spear.

"Shut up, Homu. Lord David is ordering us to get back to the realm. Our Princess has returned home, you know.", I said.

If I describe myself, I am a teenage girl with blue, twin tailed hair and blue eyes. I wear a dark blue chain mail that matches my spear.

"Yay! We can finally escape this hellhole! We've been here for months already. I already killed too much. I want some rest too!", cheered Fuuka.

"Awwww.", said Homu and became sad. "Can we have just one more round?"

I just smiled and we formed our battle formation as more demons came out.

"Alright then! Just this one final round!", I said as I emitted my aura and the two of them did the same.

"Who the hell are you!?", shouted one of the injured demon.

The three of us chuckled darkly.

"We are the warriors of justice, the Dark Princess' Royal Guards.. elite demon slayers and the Shadow Realm's strongest animagi assassins..."

The three of us roared and transformed into gigantic dragons.

"We are the Elite Shadow Dragoons!"

-----------------

Tyron POV

After several hours of touring me around the Shadow Realm.. Angelica was such in a good mood that she wants to tour me more, and now we are headed towards the Light Realm into its Palace.

If the Shadow Realm has houses and palace made of shiny obsidian stones, the Light Realm's structural buildings was made of pure white, chiseled stone.

As we arrived towards the entrance of the Light Palace towering in front of us, we heard Flugelmina just on the other side of the grand, metal gate of the palace.

As the guards clad in white armors opened the gate, we saw Flugelmina smiling at us with three cats with her.

"Just as I thought, both of you will stop here!", said Flugel and ran to Angelica to hug her.

"Geez. Stop that, Flugel.", said Angelica.

"You don't have to be shy at all even if you are with Tyron!", laughed Flugel.