Since the time they had thrown Nandini out of the house , from that time they didn't let Nandini meet rishab,  they use to demand money but everytime Nandini use to face shortage. Nandini snatched the plate of cupcake, runningly she said "Maa I am going to my favourite corner there I will eat this" "Nandini no you are not going to eat full plate , now 6 are there you are going to eat three and remaining after sometime" Maa immediately replied strenly causing her footsteps to take a halt .

         She turned around , facing her she whinned like a baby and said "Maa what is this I want to eat, and yes I will eat ,you make another one" "no means no" saying Maa immediately picked 3 cupcake and left from there "but" her sentence stopped when maa said "now keep quite do you want me to take that three also" her eyes went wide and she immediately shooked her head negatively , and she practically ran from there .

             Maa smiled at her , keeping the cupcake inside the refrigerator she left for doing her daily chores . Nandini sat in a desolate corner of the orphanage , leaning on the wall facing outside which was showing the greenery . "Uff now I have only three cupcake , what should I do , I want to eat that remaining also but Maa won't listen to me , it's better I eat remaining in the afternoon" she thought and started eating.

           Alarm broke Manik's sleep . Today for a change he didn't want to get up , but alas his company needed him so groaning he got up , there was smile playing on his lips yesterday's event flashed in his mind " she literally kissed me, maanh that's amazing now onwards I don't need to take that much efforts , she will Willing give in. Don't know why , that kiss felt amazing , kissing Nandini only gives me peace , I had never ever kissed softly to any girl except Nandini. Uff what is she doing" thinking he entered inside the washroom .

           After having shower , he came outside wearing a charcoal colour suit and a off-white tie he was looking sexy as hell , fixing his hairs applying his famous deodrent he exited his room . Having his breakfast which surely consist of some cereal with milk and black coffee .

             On reaching outside he saw chauffer ready along with Mike . Mike greeted him to which just gave a nod "sir I want to discuss something relating to the security system" said Mike "ok come with me we will discuss till we reach office , I am sure discussing must not be too long" replied Manik "yes sir " answered Mike . They both sat inside the car and the car droved followed by three cars .

             "Sir actually our security system has gone slight down and in market new version has also came so I need your permission to update that " said Mike "ya sure , Mike I know your work it's up to Mark and that's the reason I have made you the head , so whatever you think it's beneficial do it , bucks will be provided to you" said Manik "I am glad sir that you trust me this much, I will never let you down" Mike said proudly to which Manik just patted his shoulder slightly . "Sir one more thing there are many resumes , for the guard post but most of them are below 18 or of 18 what should I do?" asked mike "No Mike though you receive thousands of resume which would be 18 or below 18 reject them without even thinking , they may be capable than also . Only hire guard who are above 21 and well built they should also pass our test" replied Manik "Ok sir" said mike . 

            Soon they arrived at MI , back guards Hastily came and opened the car door for Manik as well for Mike , they both got down . Removing his shades Manik headed towards the lift followed by two guards on the either side , and Mike went to his cabin . Mike also has one cabin at the first floor in another building that whole floor is been managed by him only .

            On reaching his floor Manik was informed about the urgent meeting . So he directly saurted towards the conference room , meeting got over exactly after 3 hrs , Manik left the cabin and entered his cabin , settling on his chair he saw that his coffee was not there so he dailed Nandini's intercom but no one answered than he dailed mia's and she answered "in my cabin now" Manik ordered .