Chapter 47: Bahamut, the Crusher of Dreams and Hopes

Start from the beginning

"ARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!", Tyron roared and flared up. Four wings came out of his back and he summoned his black sword. "YOU PIECE OF SCUM! I WILL KILL YOU!!"

"HAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!", Flugel roared and yellow thunders rampaged around. "NOT ONLY YOU YOU WERE REGARDED AS THE CRUSHER OF WORLDS, BUT YOU ARE ALSO A CRUSHER OF DREAMS AND HOPES OF PEOPLE! WE WILL."

A thunder banged and Flugel summoned her sword and staff then went to Holy Angel form, "NEVER FORGIVE YOU!"

"Your hero has died now and nothing can win against me! Not even Zeus himself! YOU ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!", Bahamut roared and it was infused with dark magic that made our bodies heavier.

I silently spread my dark wings and faced Bahamut, "My Father never dies, you moronic bastard."

"GRRRRRRR!!!", I grunted and surged with purple thunders. "HE WILL ALWAYS LIVE INSIDE OUR HEARTS AND AS HIS LIVING LEGACY, I WILL BRING YOU DOWN!

The three of us charged towards him at full speed and bombarded him with thunders and flames.

"HAAAAAAAA!!!", out of extreme anger, I concentrated all of my powerful thunders directly to Bahamut. I summoned my dark swords and sliced him swiftly.

"Damn you!", Bahamut growled and were gathering another fire blast from his mouth.

"NOT THIS TIME! HAAAAAAA!!!", Tyron slashed his back with huge amount of white flames that made Bahamut roar in pain.

"Now, Flugel!"

Flugel called out to her vicious yellow thunders on the skies and channeled it to her sword, "DIVINE THUNDERS OF BEHEMOTH! TAKE THIS AND BE GONE!"

She then charged and slashed Bahamut in half!

"Finish him off! Angelica!", both of them shouted.

"ASHURA! HAGOROMO! DESCEND!", the skies shook as two powerful black and white dragons came out of it and roared.

I spread my arms to my side, "UNITE!"

They electrocuted themselves and surged up with my body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!", I roared viciously as two gigantic spears appeared on my hands.

"DUAL PIERCE OF PURPLE DESTRUCTION!", I concentrated thunders on the tip of my spears and I prepared my body for an all-out charge. "CLAWS OF THE PURPLE BOLT!"

With all these powerful thunders infused on my spears I rammed at Bahamut with my full speed and power.

"NOOOO!! YOU.. DAMNED RATS!! AAAAARRRRRRGHHHHH!!!!", Bahamut roared in pain as I finally pierced his body with my attack.

"HA!", I made my thunders explode by themselves the moment I went through his body.

"GRAAAAAAAAARRRHH!", Bahamut's body soon lit up and caused another cosmic explosion.

The three of us lined up altogether and prepared our weapons as we know this is not yet the end, but rather, the beginning of the real battle as after that explosion, Bahamut's dragon body dissapeared.

Inside the smokes, we could see a silhouette of a man with large horns and demonic tail. He grunted and two wide dark leather wings sprouted from his back, just like Tyron long ago.

"You finally went serious you bastard.", Tyron gritted his teeth as he was shaking with anger. His white flames are scorching half of the world. "MASTER DAVID WARNED YOU. YOU WILL EAT THOSE WORDS YOU SAID EARLIER!"

"HAHA. Shut up already.", Bahamut extended his arm and a deadly laser came out and struck Tyron!

"TYRON!"

Blood came out of his back and his mouth. Soon he began falling down!

"WHY YOU!!", I surged up with thunderbolts and switched my weapon to swords.

"Flugel! Go and heal Tyron!", I shouted.

"What about you? What are you planning!?"

"I WILL FIGHT HIM ALONE TO BUY YOU SOME TIME TO HEAL TYRON! HE IS OUR ONLY HOPE! GO NOW!"

"But.."

"NOW! DAMN IT!", I roared and purple thunders came crashing around.

Flugel soon rushed out below to catch Tyron.

"FIRST MY FATHER, THEN MY BELOVED!", I was shaking in extreme anger. "I WON'T LET YOU.."

BAAAAAAAAANG!!

"GET AWAY WITH THIS!"

Soon a man with long white hair, broad body, and wearing a black armor emerged from the smoke and chuckled.

"Bring it on, daughter of David."