Part Forty-Four: Life Has To End, Love Doesn't.

Start from the beginning

"I'm sorry love, but Perrie didn't stop talking about her tour, she's so happy and excited" he apologized, kissing my neck and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"It's okay, I'm glad she's happy" I lied, leaning my head over his.

"Why you left?" he asked in a sad tone and I lifted my head up.

"I just got bored. Besides, it started getting cold a bit" I lied again and got away from him, heading to my bed and sitting over it.

"Bored and cold ha?" he smirked and looked at me.

"Yeah, bored and cold" I repeated with a nervous smile, causing his smirk to go wider.

"Hmm, I wonder if I can do something about that" he thought jokingly, tapping his chin with his finger.

"Yes, you can leave because I'm tired and I want to sleep" I mumbled and he chuckled.

"Oh-uh... Look what we have over here, a jealous Lauren" he grinned, walking in my direction.

 "Jealous?" Pfff…Jealous of what?" I rolled my eyes and started lifting up my blanket.

"Perrie, Maybe" he said teasingly.

"And why I'd be jealous of her?" I asked angrily, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Yeah, you're right. Why would you be jealous of her?" he bent down on his knees in front of me and took my hands with his, "she can't have this.." he kissed my hands, "neither this.." he started kissing my arms and getting up slowly, "and this.." he kept kissing me until he reached my lips, "and not even this.." he kissed me deeply on the lips but I broke away immediately.

"But she had all of this month ago, and she'll have it when she comes back. You know, when you 'make it up for her' you generous boyfriend" I mocked his tone and he started laughing.

"You believed that?" he asked with disbelieve, "I was just telling her this so she won't have any suspicions" he explained and sat next to me on the bed.

"You're right; I don't have the right to get jealous, she's still your girlfriend after all. Of course you're gonna talk to her like that" I said, turning my face to the other side.

"No no, I didn't say this. look at me.." he said and I looked at him, "this is just temporary, I'll break up with her when she comes back" he cupped my face with his hands and looked straight into my eyes, "I love you, no one else but you. Just be patient, things will get better soon" He whispered, before leaning in and kissing me passionately. I didn't pull away this time; I closed my eyes and let myself fall into his sweet kiss and praying that things will go as he said.

Harry's POV:

"Thanks for the most amazing night in my life. Good night" Camila smiled to me, before opening the door of my car and starting to leave, I grabbed her arm before she leaves the car and she turned to face me.

"You think you can run away that easily ha?" I smirked and pulled her closer.

"I thought I can try" she chuckled as she got even closer to me, so close that there were barely inches separating our faces.

"Never try things like this with me" I whispered, catching her chin gently and bringing her lips into mine with a soft kiss.

We pulled away after few minutes, eyes still closed and our foreheads rested against each others.

we opened our eyes slowly and stared at each other, "Good night.."  She was the first to move and open the door, but I grabbed her hand again before she goes.

"Now what?" she chuckled shyly and I smiled.

"When's your break at work tomorrow?" I asked, lifting my hand up and stroking her cheek gently.