After a quickie in the dressing room we came back out in polos and nice slacks and joined everyone who was now eating and dancing. Mostly everyone was dancing first except for Niall, who was currently stuffing his face with artichokes. He picked them out so I'm assuming he really liked them.

"Hey Niall?" His bright blue eyes met me in confusion with his cheeks filled with food like a gerbil of some sort.

"Hmm?"

"Enjoying the food there bud?"

He swallowed quickly and nodded with a smile. I laughed a bit at that and turned back to Harry. I kissed him softly on the lips twice before lacing my fingers in his and heading to social hour.
-
Harry's POV

It was nearing 7:30 and everyone was dancing and having fun, we had already did cocktail hour and dinner had already been served. Some people were just finishing up while the rest of us were dancing around.

Louis and I danced till we dropped, literally. We spun around in circles, kissed till we couldn't breathe and danced amongst our friends and family.

By 9:30 my feet were aching and I slumped into one of the chairs with a long breath; Louis following close behind. "Okay babe?" I nodded to Louis and smiled warmly and he leaned his forehead into my damp neck.

He turned my face to his and molded our lips together for a few long seconds then pulled away. "I love you Hazza."

"And I love you Lou." We both grinned like love sick idiots and Louis hopped up, proceeding to drag me back to the dance floor which emitted a tired groan from me.

-
Long after the wedding was over Louis and I traditionally rode away in Cadillac with a 'just hitched' flag on the back. We were now back at the flat packing our stuff for the honey moon. We both decided on Cancun because it was naturally beautiful there and we both had never been. It was gonna be a decently long flight so I was packing whatever snacks I could find in the flat and into our carry-ons.

After everything was packed and ready to go Louis called an Uber and we sped off toward the airport when he arrived here. I laced my fingers in his and stared at his beautiful side profile. His medium length hair was a mess from just getting up from a nap and speeding around to finish the packing we never did nights before. His cheeks were flushed a beautiful rosey color and he was looking good with a slight tan.

"Lou?" I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He turned his head sleepily toward me and nodded to signal he was listening.

"I love you," I stated with a small smile. He smiled back lazily and kissed my cheek, "I love you too," and.. I must admit,

I still couldn't believe that this was my husband.

When we arrived to the airport and checked our bags in, we got some coffee at a small cafe there. We downed them as quick as possible and before we knew it the terminal had started boarding.

We clasped hands and headed to our seats after our tickets were scanned. I sat in the window and Louis sat on the other side of me. It was a smaller plane so there was only 2 seats per row.

When we took off I snuggled into the seat as comfy as I could get and fell asleep.
-

I was shaken awake by Louis who was staring at me with beautiful cerulean eyes. He had some specks of green in the center around the pupils that I had taken notice to before. "Morning sleepy head, we are in Cancun! Ready to get your honey moon on?" Louis asked with a sly wink. I laughed sleepily and nodded; sending him back a wink. Which resulted him in kissing me breathless. We grabbed our carry ons off the floor and slung them over our shoulders.

As people started to exit the plane it was soon our turn and we headed out. Louis first, then I, following him off the plane and into the terminal in Cancun. The airport here looked a lot different and they had pretty pots with big green plants around every corner.

We waited by baggage claim for our bags. "So mine was the red one and yours was the black one right?" Louis asks for the umpteenth time.

"Yes babe!" I sighed sassily.

"I'm just making sure! Don't get all sassy with me, save that for later," he winked. It was soon replaced with excitement as he saw his red bag and screeched out that his was coming. I mentally rolled my eyes at his child like attitude. It switched so fast it was almost frightening..

Once we had gathered our luggage, we took a taxi to a hotel we were booked at. Louis paid for a Suite for four nights. It was expensive but it was worth it.

The cab stopped in front of the hotel and I whipped out a couple notes. We got our suitcases out of the trunk and checked into our suite.

As soon as we got up there I dropped my luggage, ran to the huge bed room and fell face first into the mattress with a giggle. "Uhh! Lou it's so soft!" I gushed as I heard his footsteps come in behind me.

"Is it? Good thing cause you won't be able to walk when I'm through with you. But let's eat and enjoy some margaritas before some fun, shall we?"

I winked at him while sitting up and replied, "we shall," with a suggestive smile. He smirked and kissed me hard on the mouth then pulled away slightly. He rubbed his nose against mine and kissed me softer this time.

This honey moon was definitely gonna be fun.

-

Longer chapter since it's the second to last, the epilogue will be up within next week-ish

Hope you love the chapter, love you guys!! ❤️