Calum keeps starting at me, and is making me kinda uncomfortable. It's only uncomfortable for me because I know he has something to say but he just won't. Everytime I look up he is already looking at me.

"Cal, if you something to say to her then fucking say it." Luke snapped. Calum jumped at his sudden outburst. I guess Luke saw him looking at me too.

"If I knew how to say it, I would Luke. And you that!" Calum yelled back.

"What is it you don't understand how to say? It isn't that hard to apologize to someone." Luke yelled back. He tried to stand up, but i pulled him back down. 

I can't believe I am ruining their friendships the way I am. They were so close until I came back into their lives. Until Luke found out he was my brother. Until Cal cheated on me. Until I started dating Ashton again, and he found out Lucas was actually his son, and not Calum's.

"Excuse me for a second guys." I said. I didn't even grab my son, I just walked out of the recording studio. I stayed in the building, but I went out into the hallway. I slid my back down the wall and started crying. I hid my face in my knees and sobbed for what seemed like hours.

"Miss, are you okay?" I heard a voice say. I looked up and saw  faces I knew all to well. Keaton Stromberg and Wesley Stromberg from Emblem Three!

"Not really, but I won't bother you with my problems." I said back. Keaton and Wesley sat down on the floor across the hall from me.

"We really don't mind. You can tell us." Wesley said.

"Okay, well..my boyfriends band is in there recording a song." I said. Keaton nodded.

"One of his bandmates is my ex-boyfriend and one of his band mates is my brother. But, I got pregnent a year ago and left them without tell any of them except the one who is my ex-boyfriend. He was my best friend at the time, we started dating right before I had my son." I explained.

"Why'd you leave?" Keaton asked.

"Well, the father of the child, who is my boyfriend again, cheated on me. I walked in on him and some chick named Carli, I was going over to tell him the news" I explained again.

"If he cheated on you why did you go back to him?" Wesley asked me, but before I could explain anymore, the third member of E3 Dre Chadwick walked over and sat next them.

"Who's this Wes?" Drew asked.

"Well, we didn't ask her name yet, but we saw her sitting here crying so she's telling us why she was." Wesley said. Drew nodded and they all turned their attention back to me.

"Okay, so the boy who I was dating when I had my son, he ended up cheating on me with the same girl my boyfriend now cheated on me with. He also cheated on me with my bestfriend right infront of me at my eighteenth birthday party. I may have threw my heels at him. And slapped him in the face, but he deserved it." I said. All the boys made disgusted faces before I continued.