Listen please.

Hello my readers, my loves. I just want to address something. 

THIS MAY NOT APPLY TO EVERYONE SO BEFORE YOU GET BUTTHURT READ ALL THE WAY THROUGH.

I absolutely love you guys enjoying my books! But what I also love is feedback! Positive feedback. 

What I want to address is the fact that some readers have been highly rude to some parts of this book. If you have a problem or issue with some of the content, please feel free to message me and ask! But please, do not comment if you're just going to call one of the characters a "slut" a "whore" etc. When I created the Makenzie Character it was never intended for her to come off that way. I wanted this plot to be about a girl who is struggling with decisions in her life, the biggest being wanting the love of these two boys, who cared about her so dearly. I wanted it to be about Makenzie trying to figure out what she wanted in life, what she thought would benefit her, but mostly I wanted it to be relatable. I know that going back and forth between the two of them as much was a little off, and I as the author apologize for making that happen so many times, I wanted to keep the story going, that was my mistake. 

But for those of you who constantly show me love and support, Thank you from the bottom of my heart. This book has over 100,000 reads, and that means someone is enjoying it. I love you guys, thank you for the positive feedback and love you have shown not only me but for my books, and my characters. i hope you check out my new stories, and I hope this cleared alot of things up!

Love always, 

xx blushingcam