n i n e

"BOTH OF YOU WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE. CAMERON SIT, KYLIE GO TO YOUR ROOM." Gina yelled.

By now I had already made it to the entrance of my door to see what was going on. Kylie walked down the hallway to her room, giving me a death stare. She stepped inside of her room slamming the door. Gina stepped inside of Cameron's room again, and began speaking to him calmly.

"Cameron, you need to go stay at this place. It works on your anger issues, and it will help you stay out of trouble." She said quietly.

"I don't have anger issues." He said rolling his eyes.

"Oh really? Then why are your hands always cut up, really bad after you get angry? Because you punch things don't you?" She said turning her head at him.

"Mom.. Please." He begged.

Alexander had been standing in the bathroom also listening. He gave me a sympathetic stare, before glancing back at Gina and Cameron.

"Cameron. Look at how you've been treating Kylie." Gina said shaking her head.

"How I've been treating Kylie? Are you? Oh my God!" He said blowing, and throwing his hands in the air.

He had a right to be mad. Kylie was only mad because he had announced that he and I were dating now.

"I'm not leaving Mack." He said looking down.

"Cameron, you need to break up with her. You are hurting your sister, and not only her but yourself. Once she realizes that Kylie is her bestfriend, and that you are only Kylie's brother again, she will be done with you." Gina said harshly.

I covered my mouth to keep from saying anything. I couldn't believe Gina would say that. I really did have feelings for Cameron, and for her to think they were fake hit hard. Cameron glanced down the hallway and noticed me peeking.

"Come here beautiful." He said smiling. Gina turned to see me standing there, as I walked down to his room.

"Come on, come sit with me." He said easily.

I walked in and sat down on the bed beside him. I looked him in his eyes. They were puffy and red, and he sniffled taking back what tears he had left. I could tell he didn't like to cry in front of me, and for some reason, it made me feel good to know he was trying to be strong for me.

"You both know this isn't going to work out." Gina said glancing at us.

"With all due respect. What's done is done. And Cameron and I truly do have feelings for each other." I pleaded.

He grabbed my hand and squeezed it tight. Gina shook her head again.

"No. Start packing you'll be going to that treatment center in the morning." She said walking out of the room.

Cameron and I sat on the foot of his bed, shocked. Both of us were unsure of what to say. He leaned over and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close to him and kissing my temple.

"You can't go." I said squeezing him.

"I don't think I have a choice.." He said sniffling.

We stood up, and he grabbed a suitcase, and started packing his clothes. My instinct was to take every article of clothing he put in,pull it out, and put it back. Every thing in me wanted to keep every thing just the way it was. But I knew that wasn't going to happen. So instead, I helped him pack his things.

After we finished we went down to the kitchen together, just like we had done in previous times. I took my normal seat at the bar, and he grabbed us a drink out of the fridge, before sitting down next to me.