t w e n t y - n i n e

"I don't know I just. I thought I was just sick, but they said I was 4 months pregnant." Sierra had broken down by now, explaining how she had went to the doctor and found out she was pregnant. Cameron had made we repeat herself over and over again.

"Can you just start over one more ti-"

"Cameron! She's explained it 5 times now! She's pregnant! And no matter how many times you keep asking her to repeat the story, she will still be pregnant!" I snapped. My harsh tone was coming out, and I hadn't meant to let it. I couldn't imagine how Sierra felt though, and Cameron probably wasn't helping.

He immediately closed his mouth and stopped speaking, after my words had sank in. Sierra didn't speak either, until I asked her who the father was.

"It's obviously Brent. He's the only guy I've been with. I love him so much, but I just don't want him to be mad at me." Sierra cried.

"If he truly loves you, then he won't be mad at you for this. It's not just your baby. It's his too." I said trying to comfort her. Cameron laid back in the barstool, listening intently to the conversation, as if he was soaking up all of the information.

"I guess you're right." Sierra replied. "I'm gonna go call him." She stepped outside onto the balcony of our apartment leaving Cameron and I alone.

"Cam. Seriously? Come on. Stop being so inconsiderate!" I whisper yelled.

"Inconsiderate?" He whispered back. "I'm just trying to make sure she's not making a mistake!"

"Making a mistake? Cameron she's pregnant not Stupid!" I could feel my voice getting louder, so I stopped for a moment. I glared at him, and he glared back sticking his tongue out at me. Sierra stepped back into the living room to join us.

"I hate you." I whispered lowly to him. "Oh same!" He whispered back smiling. Sometimes, I literally felt hate so deep for Cameron, that it felt like a burning passion of a thousand suns. He knew how to push your buttons.

"How did it go?" I asked as she made her way to the barstool. She moved her hair out of her face and smiled.

"He's more than okay with it he's ecstatic!" Sierra chuckled lightly.

"See! I told you! Congrats Sierra!" I said hugging her. It would be so awesome to have a young one running around. I loved being around children, yet I never got the chance to.

"Yeah.. Congrats." Cameron stated sarcastically. I gave him a death glare.

"Cameron?" I asked infuriated. Why was he being like this? His sister was going to be having a baby. He was going to be an uncle. Why was this awful news to him?

"Chill out cam." I said sternly. He stood up and walked to his room closing the door behind him. Sierra and I looked at each other.

"Is he not happy about me having a baby?" She asked, seeming sad.

"I don't know what his problem is Sierra. I'm so sorry he's being like this." I said.

She smiled and nodded. "I'm gonna go to the hospital, and tell Alex."

She left and I walked to Cameron's room. I knocked just as I had done a few times before.

"Cameron?" I called. "I'm coming in anyway you can't stop me."

I walked inside without warning. I was curious as to why he was so upset about her having a baby.

"What's up with you?" I asked bluntly. He eyed me like a predator observing meat.

"I don't want her to have a baby." He said quietly.

"Well why not Cameron? You'll get to be an uncle. An amazing one." I said trying to make him seem a little more excited about it. But to my attempts, it didn't work.

"It's not that. What if she gets so caught up into the baby, that she doesn't wanna be around Alex and I anymore?" He said hurt.

I could read it all over his face. He was distressed about this. I don't know why though. Sierra came back to be around them. Nothing that would ever happen, was going to take her from those two boys.

"Cameron that's not gonna happen. She came back for you and Alex. She wouldn't just leave you guys out, if anything shed want more of you, to help out!" I reassured him.

He nodded. "Come on Cameron you're going to be an uncle. Be excited." I said laughing. He smiled and I couldn't help but smile back.

Suddenly my phone rang. I wondered who it could be considering Sierra had just left, Alex was probably sleeping, and Cameron was here. I picked it up, and noticed an Unrecognizable number.

"Hello?" I answered. Cameron jumped up crowding me, being annoying and nosy as usual.

"Hi Mackenzie." A young girls voice said. It sounded much like my mothers, but fainter. I gave Cameron an annoyed look, and he backed off a little.

"Who is this?" I asked.

"You won't believe me if I tell you." The voice said giggling.

I wasn't sure whether to be weirded out, or curious as to who this mystery caller was. I was more curious than always, so I decided to go along and find out.

"Seriously who is this?" I asked again. Cameron had came back now, and instead of listening because he was curious he was becoming protective Cameron.

"Who is that?" Cameron growled. He tried snatching the phone away from me, but I slapped his hand causing him to back off again.

"This is crazy Mackenzie." The voice said again.

"Who are you and how do you know my name?" I asked, slightly agitated. Cameron came back and snatched the phone from my hand, not giving me enough time to stop him.

"Cameron, stop give me the phone." I said annoyed. He ignored my whine, and answered the phone.

"Who is this." He asked in a low tone. "Tell me right now."

I could hear mumbling on the other side of the line, but nothing could prepare me for what I was about to hear next.

"Mackenzie. You're never going to believe this." Cameron said, shock filling his voice. "It's your sister."

"My sister? I don't have a sister." I said in shock. I could tell by Cameron's face he wasn't lying though. 

But like I said before, the carousel never stops turning.