boxer

little!luke

-

luke pressed his ear to the door and heard michael's music playing loudly on the other side.

he smiled and opened the door, quietly creeping in. michael hadn't seen him.

luke tip toed over to where michael was hitting the punching bag over and over. he stood behind him, his back to michaels second punching bag.

luke was gonna scare him, but michael scared him more when he turned around quickly, his fist colliding with luke's face, sending the younger boy to the floor.

"luke?! what the hell are you doing in here- oh my g-"

"daddy!" luke screamed, tears falling from his eyes at a rapid pace as he sobbed.

michael felt even worse as he realized luke was in his headspace.

"baby, oh no.." michael whispered, and sat on the ground, about to pull luke into his lap. the blond sat up, and quickly scooted away from michael, backing up into a corner.

his nose was bleeding, and michael could already tell that his reddened eye would turn purple soon.

"baby, you know daddy didn't mean to. i was gonna hit the other punching bag. i didn't know you were back there.." michael said quietly, and luke just continued to cry.

"you hit me." luke sobbed, and michaels heart broke with each of his cries.

"i didn't mean to. i would never hit you on purpose." michael said, and stood up. he walked over to luke and picked him up. luke's legs wrapped around his waist, and he cried on michael's shoulder as the older boy carried him to the big bathroom.

"i'm so sorry, baby.." michael whispered as he sat luke down on the bathroom counter.

michael pulled over a pack of baby wipes, and got one out. he gently pressed it to luke's face, wiping off the little drops of blood.

"hurts.." luke whispered.

"i know, baby."

"i don't wanna cry because i know you didn't mean to." luke said, and michael looked up seeing luke trying to hold in his tears.

"hey, it's okay to cry. it was an accident, but i know it hurts. you can cry." michael said, and luke didn't hesitate to let his tears fall out.

michael kept cleaning up luke's face as the blond softly cried.

michael threw the wipe away and kissed luke's cheeks softly.

"i'm so sorry, baby."

"it's okay." luke whispered, and michael gently wiped his tears, trying to be careful with his eye.

"i love you still." luke giggled through his thin tears.

"i don't know what i would do if you didn't still love me.." michael said, and pecked luke's lips. "...i love you."

"how about i get in the shower and then we can eat ice cream and cuddle?" michael asked, and luke furrowed his eyebrows.

"but it's almost bed time." luke said, and michael smiled.

"well, maybe you get to stay up past bedtime today." michael said, and luke smiled.

"okay! get in the shower now!" luke said, and michael smiled. it was like luke completely forgot about what happened earlier.

"anything for you, princess."