back

for Paper_Moon_Atl (:

-

"you alright, baby?" michael asked as he saw luke put his hand on his back.

"yeah 'm okay. my back just hurts a little." luke mumbled.

"poor thing." michael pouted, and took his headphones off.

"i'm fine, michael." luke laughed, and took his headphones off too.

"why don't we switch recording schedules with calum and ashton so you can go get some rest?" michael asked.

"no michael, it's okay." luke said, and hugged michael.

"i get worried about you." michael said, burying his head in luke's shoulder.

"i know you d- shįt." luke hissed, and arched his back, leaning onto michael's chest.

"let's get you home, okay?" michael said, and luke nodded, holding onto michael's arm.

"i'll text ashton." michael said softly, and picked luke up.

"michael, i can walk." luke laughed.

"my baby doesn't need to be in pain. i've got this." he said proudly, carrying luke out of the building.

"i love you.." luke laughed, and michael kissed his shoulder quickly.

-

"now, is this massage just a massage because every time you ask for one, it turns into a little something more." michael said softly, pressing his chest to luke's back.

"yes, mikey. it's just a massage." luke laughed.

"bummer.." michael joked. "...but i do want you to feel better."

michael pressed his hands into luke's lower back, and massaged his skin softly. he watched as luke turned his head to the side, and laid down on his arms.

he looks so beautiful to michael.

luke closed his eyes as michael put pressure down on his back.

"you're so good to me." le mumbled, and sighed in comfort.

"i know. i have to protect my luke." michael said, rubbing luke's back softly.

"i'm your luke.." the younger boy giggled.

"always and forever, baby." michael told him, and leaned down pressing a kiss to the younger boys cheek.

"i love you, michael."

"i love you, sweetheart."