confused kitten

for IndieWashington thank you so much for your requests. they're always so adorable

-

Luke nuzzled his head against Michael's as he laid in the older boys arms.

Michael scratched behind Luke's kitten ear because as a hybrid, he also knows how good that feels.

"Wait, so when you change do you have to think about it? Because I just close my eyes really tight and have to think a lot." Luke said, running a hand over Michael's arm.

"Yeah, Luke. Don't worry. I know you haven't transformed a lot until now, but that's okay. You're only 16, and that's usually the age that you can start controlling it." Michael said, and Luke nodded.

Luke sat on Michael's lap, pushing his confusion about his hybrid life to the back of his mind.

"Wanna play..." Luke mumbled, holding both of Michael's hands.

"What do you wanna play?" Michael asked. He was a kitten hybrid himself, but he just felt like he needed to care for Luke so much more.

"Chase me, Mikey!" Luke squealed before hopping off of Michael's lap and running through the living room.

Michael smiled, and chased his little kitten around. They ran through the kitchen and up and down the stairs. Michael could've easily caught Luke, but he wanted the younger boy to have fun.

Luke squealed once Michael grabbed him by his waist, throwing him over his shoulder.

"Mikey!" Luke laughed, and kicked his legs.

"Come on. It's time for a nap." Michael told him, and Luke smiled, and sat on the couch.

Michael went into the kitchen to put Luke's water bottle in the fridge, and when he came back, there was a little blonde and orange kitten waiting on the couch.

"Luke..." Michael whispered, and picked up the kitten. He pressed a kiss to the little kittens nose, and sat down with Luke on his lap.

Michael laid down on the couch, and smiled as Luke crawled up his chest before curling up right in the crook of Michael's neck.