baby's party

another little!luke because honestly who doesn't love this

-

"happy birthday, baby!" michael said, and kissed luke's cheek after he decided it was time to wake luke up.

luke stirred around and snuggled into michael's chest.

"my birthday..." luke mumbled. "...i'm 19 now, daddy."

"i know, and this also means that you have been my baby for one year tomorrow..." michael said, and luke smiled, closing his eyes, "...this is your first birthday that i've spent with you."

"well, let's go back to sleep, okay?" luke asked.

"if you go back to sleep, you're gonna miss your party." michael said, and luke's eyes opened quickly.

"party?" luke asked, and furrowed his eyebrows.

"your birthday party, duh!" michael laughed. "it's just us two because we don't really know anyone, but you still have to have a party."

"i've never had one before." luke said, and michael pouted.

"really?" michael asked softly, and ran a hand through luke's hair. "me and my friends used to throw all the parties all the time."

"nobody really remembered my birthday." luke said softly.

"well, come on. you're gonna love it." michael said, and luke quickly jumped out of the bed, and ran down stairs in his pink leotard.

luke's eyes widened at what he saw. the dining room had pink pancakes stacked on it, and the area around was loaded with presents.

"you got me presents?!" luke asked, and michael smiled, hugging luke from behind.

"of course i did." he said softly.

"can i open them now?" luke asked.

"it's your birthday. you can do whatever you want." michael told him.

luke squealed, and michael picked him up. he carried him over to the kitchen island, setting him on it.

"your first present." michael said, and luke happily pulled the paper out of the bag.

"oh wow!" luke gasped, and pulled out the little cloud night light he's told michael he wants.

"you like it?" michael asked, and luke nodded quickly.

"okay, number two." michael said, and luke squealed, and kicked out his feet as michael handed him a little box.

luke opened up the box, and giggled at the pile of new socks michael bought him. he loves socks.

"thank you.." luke said, and michael leaned forward, kissing luke's cheek.

they kept going until luke was sitting in piles of wrapping paper, and it was impossible for his smile to leave his face.

"okay, last one." michael said, and luke opened up the black bag.

he smiled at the pretty lingerie michael bought him. his face turned pink when he saw a few things michael included at the bottom of the bag.

"what is it?" michael asked.

"something for tonight." he giggled.

michael picked luke up, and the blonde boy quickly grabbed his mermaid tail blanket.

"thank you, daddy. you make me feel special." luke said, hugging michael's neck.

"you are special. happy birthday, sweetheart."