flu

for StaceyStonier

-

"Luke?! Where are you? Were supposed to be at the studio!" Michael groaned as he walked through Luke's confusing apartment.

"Hold on... I'm almost ready." Luke said softly, and Michael walked into his room, seeing Luke trying to walk towards the door.

He looked up and Michael's eyes widened. "Luke, you look awful. You're so sick," Michael said, and Luke shook his head.

"No. It's okay. I'll get over it-"

"Luke, no. I'll just text Ashton and tell him and Calum to switch studio times with us. You can't sing like this. You can barely talk, Luke." Michael said, and quickly texted Ashton as he walked to Luke's dresser.

He pulled out a T shirt and a pair of pajama pants.

"See. This is why you need to live with me again. I can take care of you all of the time." He said, removing Luke's shirt, and replacing it with the other one.

"You don't have to, Mikey.." Luke whispered as he changed into the pajama pants.

"Of course I do." Michael told him, and picked him up, carrying him over to the bed.

"No, really. You're gonna get sick." Luke told him.

"No I won't. It'll be okay." Michael said, and let Luke lay down on his chest.

He played with the curls at the end of Luke's hair, causing the blonde boy to smile a little. "Mikey, don't. I'm gonna fall asleep if you keep playing with my hair."

"You need to rest anyway. Go to sleep. It's okay." Michael told him, pulling the blanket up Luke's back.

"I love you, Mikey."

"I love you, too. I hope you get better soon."