noodle

luketalksboys thank you for this request

-

luke purred as he crawled into michael's lap on the couch.

"i'm so so so tired." luke mumbled.

"where have you been?" michael asked, setting his laptop down.

"i've been playing outside. i dug up some snail shells and stuff." luke said, and michael scratched behind luke's kitten ear.

he pulled up his hand, and his eyebrows furrowed as he picked up a spaghetti noodle out of luke's hair.

"luke, i don't know how you got a noodle in your hair, and i don't really want to know why, but i think it's bath time." michael said.

"no no no no." luke said.

"baby, you have glitter on your hands, and there's grass on your knees, and there's a random noodle in your hair."

"i ate spaghetti earlier. so what?" luke whined.

"bath time." michael said, and picked luke up.

"you know i don't like baths." luke mumbled.

"yeah but you really like to go sit in the garden, and get all muddy, so you get a bath every single day." michael laughed, setting luke down in the bathroom.

luke sighed and took his clothes off, sitting down in the running water.

michael grabbed the shower head, and brought it down, spraying luke's hair.

"you know i can take a bath by myself." luke said playfully, closing his eyes as michael washed his hair.

"i know, but every time you do take a bath by yourself, you end up getting distracted, and pouring an entire liter of bubbles in." michael laughed as luke started washing his legs off.

"it's okay. i like it when you take care of me anyway." luke said, laying his head on the side of the tub.

michael smiled, and stood up, going to get luke a towel.

"hop out, baby." michael said, and luke quickly stood up, wrapping up in the towel michael was holding open for him.

he quickly dried off, stepping into his fluffy pajamas.

"michael, i'm sleepy." luke said, and michael kissed the area right behind luke's ear.

"i know, kitten. let's go to bed."

luke skipped to their bedroom, jumping onto the white, fluffy comforter.

"you look beautiful." michael whispered as he laid beside luke.

"i love you, mikey." luke whispered, laying close beside michael.

"i love you more."