glitter tears

for luketalksboys

little!luke

-

"daddy!" luke squealed, and ran into the kitchen.

"baby, not now. i'm cooking, and you don't wanna get hurt do you? the stove is very hot." michael warned as he continue stirring whatever was in the pot.

"but guess what i did!" luke yelled, yanking on michael's hand.

"luke!" michael yelled, and snatched his hand away.

luke stopped jumping, and looked at what he had done.

he accidentally pulled michael's hand down onto the stove.

"just go upstairs, luke! i told you to be careful for a reason." michael huffed.

luke stood there feeling guilty as he watched michael hiss in pain.

"i-"

"go!" michael warned, and luke turned, running back to the stairs. he ran up to his play room, and sobbed as he shut the door.

he laid on his stomach in the middle of the floor, and wiped his eyes with his glitter covered hands.

he eventually just laid his head down on his arms and let the carpet soak up his tears.

after a few minutes he sat up, and grabbed the picture he made of him and michael. he ripped it in half right between their crayon figures, and crumbled up the picture of himself.

he hates himself.

he was angry at himself.

luke's head snapped over when he heard the door open.

"daddy, i'm sorry." luke cried.

"i'm okay, baby. now, why don't you show me what you were working on earlier?" he asked and sat down on the ground beside luke.

"i hurt you.." luke whimpered, and michael sighed a little.

"you didn't mean to." michael said, and luke wiped his eyes.

"i didn't i promise." luke sobbed.

"i know, baby. i know." michael and held luke's hand softly. "now show me your pretty picture."

luke handed michael the half sheet of paper that had the older boy drawn on it.

"this is beautiful but where's the other half?" michael asked.

"over there.." luke mumbled, and barely pointed to the paper ball on the floor.

michael picked it up, and straightened it out while luke wiped his eyes again.

he pulled the tape off of luke's desk, and taped the paper back together.

"see, look how beautiful." michael said, and pulled luke onto his lap.

luke smiled a little, and bit his lip.

he pulled up michael's hand and kissed the reddened skin.

"feels better already." michael said, making luke giggle a little.

"i love you, baby."

"i love you too, daddy."