play date

for pennyroyalbleach thank you for this idea it's adorable ((:

-

Luke sat on the bench next to a guy who was sitting by himself. He stayed silent, and kept his gaze forwards, watching as his dog ran around with the rest.

He finally brought his dog to an obedience training.

"You're new." Luke heard. He looked over and saw the guy still looking forward at the dogs on the playing field.

"It's our first time here." Luke said. The guy nodded, and they quickly fell back into an awkward silence.

"Oh, I'm Michael, by the way." He said, and Luke sat criss cross on the bench.

"I'm Luke." He said, smiling a little.

Luke didn't get out much. He didn't talk to very many people at all, and he really wishes this boy would keep talking because he loves talking to new people, he just doesn't know how to start a conversation.

"I think you're really pretty." He heard, so he looked over, seeing Michael finally looking at him.

"I- I'm- thank you." Luke said, blushing as he looked down at his knees. He didn't expect Michael to say something like that. He's never been called pretty before.

"Sorry if that was unexpected. I just like to say what I'm thinking." Michael said calmly, no sign of embarrassment for what he said.

"It's okay. I liked it." Luke whispered, his cheeks still pink.

Michael smiled, showing Luke his perfect teeth.

"Besides, I think you're pretty too." Luke said.

"I already used the word pretty. Get a new adjective. Maybe something like: ruggedly handsome, sexy as fuck-"

Michael stopped when he heard Luke's laughter. He felt proud that he got Luke to laugh.

There was something different about Luke and he could feel it. Usually when he meets someone who ends up becoming his boyfriend or girlfriend, it feels normal. But with Luke, he just felt the need to scoot closer and hold him, despite just meeting him ten minutes ago.

"No. You're pretty and I think that is the perfect word to use." Luke laughed, scooting closer to Michael, not making it a secret at all.

He wanted the attention Michael was giving him. He's never had it before.

Michael threw his arm around the back of the bench, and looked over at Luke who was still smiling.

"I think our dogs really need to have a play date..." Michael said, making Luke laugh again.

"I think you're completely right." Luke said, unable to hide the smile that remained on his face.

-

Michael disconnected the dogs leash, and let the two dogs run through the house.

"This is a cute house." Michael said, and Luke smiled, turning around to face Michael.

"Follow me..." Luke said, leading Michael to the kitchen.

Michael sat at a bar stool, and Luke scooted over a glass of lemonade.

"Dang. I think we should just go ahead and call this our first date." Michael said as Luke put a bendy straw in both cups.

"I already am, wether you call this a date is up to you." Luke said, resting his head on his hand.

"You're so cute." Michael whispered, leaning closer to Luke, their faces only two noses apart.

"This is weird. We just met two hours ago but I already want you to kiss me." Luke whispered.

Michael was just waiting for Luke to say that. He's wanted to kiss his perfect lips since he first saw them.

Luke's eyes widened as Michael pressed their lips together. He slowly closed his eyes, and held onto the back of Michael's neck.

Luke smiled against Michael's lips, making the older boy also smile.

"So pretty." Michael whispered, pecking Luke's lips again.

"This isn't normal, is it? You know, just meeting each other and we're already kissing.." Luke said softly.

"Its definitely not normal, but it doesn't have to be. Why wait, you know? We both want this, right? We can slow down if things get more serious, but right now, if you're okay with this, so am I." Michael said, and Luke smiled, nodding as he held Michael's face in his hands.

Luke tilted his head and kissed Michael again, letting their lips slowly move in sync.