gift

Michael could feel his eyes stinging. Tears poured from every direction, and he couldn't help but feel his heart ache. He didn't know why. He was just sad.

He moved quickly through the living room, avoiding questions from his parents about why he was home so late on a school night.

Michael quickly ran up the stairs, wanting nothing more than to get to bed and just be alone.

He opened the door, and when he flipped the lamp on, he saw somebody already occupying his bed.

"What the-" he cut himself off when he saw Luke sound asleep in his bed. Michael turned the light back out, not wanting to disturb his adorable boyfriend.

Michael's parents must've let him in. Michael hasn't texted or called Luke all day, and the younger boy worries. He feels more secure when he's at Michael's.

Michael took off his jeans, and crawled in behind Luke. He wiped his remaining tears on his shirt, and snuggled up into Luke's back. He felt so much stress and sadness lift from his shoulders.

There's no way he can feel so down while he's holding Luke.

The younger boy makes him so happy.

"Mikey?" He heard, and Luke started stirring around.

"Shh, baby. Im right here." Michael said, kissing the back of Luke's neck.

"Are you okay? You haven't called or anything." Luke whispered, and Michael ran a hand through Luke's blond hair.

"I am now. I promise." He whispered, smiling down at Luke as his eyes closed once again.