sex tape +

the words in italics are scenes and dialogue from the video they are watching

"michael look what i just found!" luke screamed as he quickly ran up the stairs from the basement.

"what?" michael asked, putting up the rest of the groceries.

"the sex tape we made 5 years ago!" luke said, and laughed, making michael face palm.

"i thought that was dead and buried, luke." michael said, and luke shook his head. "i remember the day we made that. it was your 18th birthday and you were all excited because if it got out, it wouldn't be illegal."

luke shook his head at his younger self, and grabbed michael's wrist.

he drug michael to the home theater, and put in the disc as fast as he could.

"luke, you're not serious. we're not really watching this, are we?" michael asked.

"of course we are." luke said, and michael sighed, sitting in a seat.

luke turned out the lights and sat down once it started playing.

"luke, you're insane." michael laughed.

luke's face was close to the camera as he made sure it was on.

"well, i know that."

"do you think we're ever gonna watch this? wouldn't that be awkward, you think?"

"i think it would be hot.." luke laughed, leaning into michael's touch.

the lighting was a little grainy since the room was only lit up by a lamp, but other than that, the quality was fine.

murmuring was heard, and they were speaking inaudibly, too far away from the mic of the camera.

luke squealed in excitement once he saw the younger michael push him onto the bed, crawling on top of him.

they made out heavily as their hips rubbed against one another's. they were kissing and grinding like it was the last thing they were going to be able to do.

luke threw his head back as michael's lips touched his neck. he felt michael push a finger in his mouth, so he sucked on it.

michael's hand found its way down luke's pants. you couldn't see what he was doing in the video, but luke remembers.

luke laid his head on the side, and moaned, his eyes closing tight.

clothes were flying off of the both of them until they were both naked, their lower halves covered by a single thin sheet.

"come on, mikey.." luke giggled, and michael smiled, pressing his forehead to luke's.

all of a sudden, luke's eyes closed, and he threw his head back. michael started thrusting, making luke's nails sink into his pale skin.

luke reached over and grabbed michael's hand, leading it to his pants. he shoved it under the fabric of his sweatpants, and the older boy laughed at him.

"watch. you still arch your back the same way." michael said, palming luke as the blonde boy watched the screen.

luke whimpered under michael's touch, and leaned his head back a bit.

michael picked up his pace, and held onto luke's hips tightly. the sheet fell off of them, and you could see the grip that michael had on him.

"f-faster.."

luke moaned as michael began stroking him, so he shoved his hand down michael's sweatpants.

they sat side by side, jerking the other off as they listened to each others recorded moans and whines.

"we've always been good.." luke laughed a little, followed by a moan.

they knew the video was ending soon, so they both picked up their pace, their arms tired, but they weren't stopping.

they moaned in sync as they both spilled over their boyfriends hand.

"baby.." michael groaned.

"i love you michael." luke was heard saying.

"i love you, beautiful." the older boy was collapsed on top of luke, both of their chests rising at rapid paces.

"we should probably turn off the camera."

"no. just lay here with me."

"i kinda hope we do watch this when we're older. then we can do it all over again." luke said, making michael laugh.

"you'll just be seeing how much i love you."