break +

luke lightly smiled as michael walked into the tour bus.

they were finally going on the road again and this was the first time they've seen each other in months.

they broke up for a little because of distance, but when luke said he wanted michael back, the older boy had different plans. this disagreement led to arguments and temporary resentment.

"hey.." michael whispered, wiping his palms on his jeans. they could both feel how awkward it was.

luke waved a little, and looked down at his knee.

"you've changed." michael said quietly, and luke looked up.

"you think so?" he asked, and michael nodded.

"yeah- i- uh- yeah." michael said, and luke blushed a little.

he hates how uncomfortable the situation was.

"oh- i guess i should show you where your bunk is. ashton told me to get everyone ready to go." luke said, and stood up.

michael followed him, and scoffed when he saw luke's stuff in the bottom, largest bunk.

"why do you always get the big one.." michael laughed, and luke cracked a smile, nudging michael's shoulder.

luke told them it was because he moves around a lot in his sleep, but him and michael both know it's so michael can sneak in late at night.

luke's frown returned when he started thinking about all of the things him and michael did in that bunk.

he wants that back.

"for now, were putting our luggage back here." luke said, and opened up a closet in the back.

michael scoffed, and smirked when he glanced into the coat closet.

"michael, stop it.." luke warned, blushing.

"i remember-"

"no!" luke said, pushing michael slightly.

they can both remember running into the bus after a concert, and going straight to that closet to do things they only know.

luke looked over at michael and saw the older boy already looking at him.

"you grew your hair out.. you went to the gym... you have a beard. i might have to try this new luke out." michael said, and luke blushed.

"you can if you want."

"luke, i-"

"i know. you didn't meant it-"

luke gasped when he was pushed back, leaning against the bunks.

michaels lips attached to luke's neck, and he gripped onto the bottom of luke's shirt.

"michael..." luke moaned, closing his eyes.

michael held luke's waist and luke pushed his hands off.

michael watched in confusion as luke crawled into the biggest bunk.

"hurry up, and get in!"

michael peeked down the hall, and made sure nobody was there. ashton and calum weren't going to be there for another hour, and they had three hours before they left.

he crawled into the bunk, and shut the curtain, sighing as he laid in the small area with luke.

he turned on the tiny light, and allowed a dim yellow glow to barely light up the space.

"baby..." michael whispered, running his hand down luke's bare torso to the hem of his boxers.

"i miss you."

"i miss you so much more."

michael laid on luke, struggling to get his pants off.

luke giggled as michael desperately tried his best to get his jeans off.

michael threw his pants out of the bunk when they were finally off, and quickly removed his shirt.

"come on.." luke whined, becoming inpatient.

"hey, stop it. i have to work for this." michael said, and laid between luke's legs again.

luke laughed a little, but stopped abruptly when michael rolled his hips forward.

"no teasing!" luke whined, and michel smiled a little at luke's desperation.

they made out for a little while while michael pushed his fingers in luke.

michael pulled his fingers out, and slowed down for a second, looking down at luke.

"what's wrong?" luke whispered, his hand on michael's neck.

"i love you, you know?" michael said softly, making luke smile.

"i love you.." luke said, and michael leaned down, kissing luke sweetly.

luke gasped when michael pushed into him, securing the younger boys legs around his waist.

"micha-"

"shh, baby. hold on.." michael whispered, pushing in all the way.

luke's nails dug into michael's back as he stretched around the older boy.

luke whined out in pain, so michael didn't move, letting luke get used to his size again.

michael leaned down, and kissed luke's neck.

"slow.." luke whispered, and michael did exactly as he was asked, moving his hips so slow.

luke let out a high, loud moan, signaling michael to speed up as the younger boy threw his head back.

"is this okay?" michael asked.

"y-yes.." luke whined breathlessly.

michael grunted into luke's neck as he rammed into him, snapping his hips at just the perfect speed. the blonde let out higher, louder moans, proving the theory that singers are more vocal in bed.

"i'm gonna-"

"no! keeping going!" luke whined out, his nails on michael's back.

michael held luke's hips up at an angle, and leaned down, his chest against luke's as he moved as fast as he could. 

he grunted and spilled inside luke, the younger boy coming a few seconds after.

michael laid against luke's chest, thief clammy bodies tangled together.

"i can't believe this is starting again." they both heard someone sigh.

luke's eyes widened, and he pushed back the curtain just enough to show him and michael's faces.

calum and ashton stood their with their arms crossed, making luke blush.

"here we go again. another year of 3 a.m. sex noises. you two better keep it down or we will go home."