3:30

for lashykins

-

luke smiled when he saw michael walking towards his table in the cafeteria.

"hi mikey!" luke said, and smiled brightly, excited to see him. the older boy looks beautiful to luke, and he just wants to kiss him really bad.

"hey, luke." michael said, and sat down. "why aren't you eating?"

luke shrugged, and looked up at michael.

"well, i brought you a bag of goldfish and sour skittles, and you have to eat it because it costed me like $3." michael said, making luke giggle a little bit.

"okay.." luke said softly, taking the food from michael. "...thank you."

"no problem." michael said, leaning his head on his hand.

"you know..." luke started, eating a skittle, "...your name is mikey-"

"michael."

"-mikey, and it sounds like mickey."

"your point?" michael asked, and luke smiled for a second before leaning on michael's shoulder

"hey mickey you're so fine. you're so f-"

"god you're annoying." michael groaned, and sarcastically rolled his eyes.

his playfulness wasn't communicating to luke because the younger boy sat up, and his face fell a little.

"i'm s-"

"ugh." michael groaned, and before anything else was said, a few of michael's other friends approached him.

luke felt really self conscious as he sat beside michael. he pushed the food away, and stood up, quickly walking to the bathroom.

he felt like he really annoyed michael, and now he just couldn't wait until the dismissal bell at 3:30.

he crossed his arms over his stomach and regretted eating in front of michael. he felt insecure, annoying, and ugly.

he's never really liked somebody before, so he doesn't know what to do. he's used to being on his own.

"luke?" he heard, and saw michael walk into the bathroom.

luke nervously rubbed his arm and turned around.

"hey, is everything alright?" michael asked, and luke nodded, but michael could tell something was wrong.

"talk to me, luke."

"i- it's just that i'm sorry for being really annoying. i didn't meant to, i was just trying to-"

"luke, no-"

"i j-just like you a lot and i get really nervous and sometimes i talk too much, but i don't know what else to do. and you probably don't even like me because i'm-

"luke, calm down, it's okay.." michael said softly, ending luke's rambling. "...i was just being sarcastic when i called you annoying. i didn't mean it. you're adorable."

"really?" luke asked, looking up with hope in his eyes.

"yeah. you're so cute." michael laughed, and luke smiled.

"now i feel stupid.." luke laughed.

"don't feel stupid. i know my sense of humor sounds a little too literal." michael said, and nudged luke's shoulder.

luke smiled and bit his lip a little.

"why wait for 3:30? wanna get out of this place?" michael asked.

luke blushed a little, and nodded, allowing michael to take him by the hand.