your wish

for @mukeisrealasf thank you for this request !!!

-

Luke yawned as he walked into the hotel room with Michael behind him.

"You did a great job tonight, baby." Michael said, and Luke lightly smiled, and hugged Michael.

It was one of their biggest shows, and Luke was beyond exhausted.

"Can we cuddle?" Luke asked

"I think I'm just gonna play xbox for a little while." Michael said, and Luke whined.

"Mikey, please? I wanna go to bed and I want you there." Luke told him, holding onto his shirt.

"No, Luke. I'm gonn-"

"Pretty please because you love me?" Luke asked, and Michael sighed.

"I do love you, but I don't wanna go to bed right now." Michael said, and Luke pouted his lips.

Michael walked past Luke and began pulling out the Xbox.

"Baby, please.." Luke mumbled, pulling Michael's arm.

"Luke, no, okay? I'll be to bed soon, just give me like 30 minutes." Michael said, and Luke just sighed, walking over to the bed.

He laid down, and Michael sat at the foot of the bed, concentrated on the tv.

Michael could feel Luke tossing and turning before the younger boy sat up.

"Just come to bed, Mikey!" Luke said, and Michael sighed. When Luke was tired, he was so grumpy and impatient, and he wanted everything to go his way.

"Luke, just gi-"

"No!" Luke said like a child, balling his fists up beside him. "I never go to bed without you. You're supposed to hold me."

Michael thought Luke was so cute when he was mad. He pouted and argued like a little kid.

Michael paused his game, and crawled up to the pillows with Luke.

"You're such a little brat." Michael laughed as he pulled the blankets up.

"Well I'm sleepy and I wanted you to go to bed with me." Luke argued, pushing on Michael's chest.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'm here now. You really need to go to sleep." Michael chuckled, kissing his dramatic boyfriends head. "I love you."

"I love you." Luke whispered back.

Michael smiled, and pulled Luke into his chest. The older boy reached around Luke, and picked his controller back up.

"Really Michael?" Luke asked, smiling a little bit.

"Hey? What did you expect? We're just compromising here." Michael laughed, running a hand through Luke's hair.

The blond boy laid back down on Michael's chest, holding the older boy tight.

"Sleep tight, baby." Michael whispered, kissing Luke's head one more time.