backwards

for -lovelylashton- <3

not actual smut, but mentions of sex and sexual dialogue

-

michael smiled as he walked into the kitchen and saw luke standing by the stove. he cooked while he read his book at the same time.

"you're so pretty." michael said, and luke turned around, smiling at michael.

"hi mikey." luke said.

the older boy walked towards him, and sat on a bar stool.

"what's for dinner?" michael asked, and luke placed his bookmark in the pages before closing the book.

"soup." luke said, setting the spoon down.

he walked over to michael and stood between the older boys legs, wrapping his arms around michael's neck.

michael leaned forward, connecting his lips to luke's neck.

luke whimpered, and bit his lip as he stretched his neck up.

"let's go upstairs.." michael mumbled into luke's neck.

"no, i have to cook, mikey." luke laughed, walking back to the stove.

michael stood up, and hugged luke from behind. he locked his lips back onto the younger boys neck, pressing his front to luke's bum.

"come on, baby.." michael whined, reaching in front of luke to turn off the stove, but luke swatted his hand away first.

"michael, no." luke said, making the older boy groan.

"luke, come on. i know you wanna." michael whispered into his neck before kissing on it again.

luke sighed, and leaned his head back on michael's shoulder before laughing a little bit. "you're so desperate." luke giggled, and michael smiled, kissing luke's lips.

luke turned around in michael's arms, and kissed the older boy's lips roughly. they backed up until michael's back was against the kitchen island in the middle of the room.

michael's hands traveled down to luke's bum, and he pulled back from luke's lips, leaning into his ear.

"baby, i want you so bad." michael whined, squeezing luke's bum in his hand.

"m-"

luke was cut off when the timer buzzed, causing michael to sigh.

"you begged me to cook dinner 20 minutes ago, but now you're trying to get me to stop." luke laughed as he walked over to the counter to turn off the timer and the stove.

"how about we go upstairs and have a little fun, and then we can sit in bed and eat dinner." michael said, and luke playfully rolled his eyes.

"that seems backwards to me." luke said, bringing michael and himself a bowl of soup to the table.

"fine. how about after dinner?" michael asked.

"you're ridiculous." luke laughed, and shook his head.

"i love you." michael said, kissing luke's cheek.

"i love you too." luke said, and smiled, nudging michael's arm.

once they were both done and put their bowls in the sink, luke grabbed onto michael's hand, and smiled back at the older boy.

"where are we going?" michael laughed as luke led him up the stairs.

"i guess you did some pretty good convincing downstairs." luke said quietly, and michael smiled, chasing luke up the stairs.

he tackled luke down onto the bed, and pressed kisses all over his face.

"hey, we really don't have to if you don't wanna. it's o-"

"i want to, mikey."

luke giggled as michael quickly pressed kisses to his cheeks, neck, forehead and even his stomach as the older boy pulled his shirt off.

"oh my gosh i'm so in love with you." michael breathed, making luke smile.

"i'm in love with you, mikey."