family cuddles

Luke held onto his daughters hand as they both walked down the stairs. They both had on their pajamas, and had blankets wrapped around them adorably.

"Do you think he will let us stay down here with him?" Lilly asked, and Luke looked down at her, leading her to the living room.

"If we say please." Luke told her as they approached the living room.

They walked in, immediately catching the attention of Michael.

"What are my babies doing up so late?" He asked and smiled, taking his attention away from the tv.

"Lilly couldn't sleep, so she came into our room, and I can't sleep because you're not there," Luke said.

Michael smiled as the two ran over to him. Luke laid down beside him on the small couch, and Lilly laid on Michael's chest.

"You know, it's probably more comfortable upstairs." Michael laughed, and they both shook their heads.

"Why couldn't you sleep, princess?" Michael asked his daughter, playing with the ends of her long hair.

"Want cuddles." She mumbled, already falling back asleep.

She reminded Michael so much of Luke. She is so sweet, and Michael loves her and Luke more than anything.

Michael held both of them tighter before placing a kiss on both of their heads.

"I'm never letting go of you two. I love you more than anything in the world."