Epilogue

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

You stepped forwards, and Ethan moved your veil away from your face. You leaned towards each other and kissed.

People cheered as you kissed. Some out of "oh my God, this is adorable", others (mainly Mark, Amy, and Emerson) out of "oh my God, they finally did it."

The two of you pulled away from each other, grinning ear to ear. "I love you." Ethan whispered.

"I love you, too." You whispered.

Ethan crouched down and picked you up, practically running inside the building where you were having the wedding banquet. He placed you down in the center of the hallway, and the two of you went your separate ways.

You met Luna and your mom in the girls' restroom. They congratulated you before getting straight to work, taking off your veil and undoing your bun.

You looked at yourself in the large mirror above the sinks. You found it hard to believe that just a couple months ago, you were dead, lying on your bed in front of Ethan and Emerson.

Your sister finished putting your hair into a fishtail braid and smiled at you in the mirror. "You are very beautiful. I don't see why Ethan wouldn't want to marry you."

You giggled, smiling back. "Thanks, Luna."

Your mother started crying. "My baby girl's all grown up!"

Luna pretended a scoff. "I thought I was the younger twin!" The three of you laughed.

Amy walked through the door in her pink dress and hair. She smiled at you. "Are you ready?" You nodded and stood up, linking arms with her and walking outside.

It was sunset already, and stars were already poking out from the sky. All of the groomsmen (Tyler, Rick, and Ethan's brother), and all the bridesmaids (Emerson, Kaprice, and Kate) were already out there. Mark raced outside after you, standing next to Ethan as best man. You walked up to the other side of Ethan, and he smiled at you, taking your hand. Amy stood next to you as the maid of honor. Everyone else stood around you, and you all posed for pictures.

The reception itself was pretty awesome. Everyone was dancing, talking, and having fun, maybe a couple drinks in between. You and Ethan had your first dance together, followed by another slow song, which pretty much every couple danced to.

Eventually, it was time for you to throw the bouquet. All of the girls behind you were excited, pushing each other out of their way. You moved to throw it, then called over to Amy. She perked up, and you threw it at her.

"Wait, what?" She asked confused. Mark tapped on her shoulder, and she turned to him. He kneeled down, taking a black velvet box out of his pocket.

Ethan looked slightly confused. "Did you two plan this?"

You nodded. "Yep. He told me that he wanted to propose to Amy, and I had the idea of throwing the bouquet to her."

Ethan helped you down from the chair you were standing on as Mark slipped the engagement ring on Amy's finger. "You-" He pecked your lips. "Are amazing. And you're mine. And I love you."

You giggled. "Love you too, Ethan."

And you all lived happily ever after.

Well, for the most part.