Cuddling To Sleep

Ethan's POV

"What is up my cranky crew? It's Ethan from CrankGamplays, and today I am here with a Vlog!" I yelled into my portable camera. "I am here in the state of Indiana, comforting one of my friends in their time of need. (Y/n)- yes, the same (Y/n) from the Do Not Laugh Challenge that we made over on Mark's channel- needs a lot of support right now. I'm not going to go into depth why, exactly, but it's a very good reason. I might record a couple videos here, but they won't be out on schedule. I flew out here last-minute, and never pre-recorded videos. I have a couple that I made before I left, but I don't know when I'm going to be back and be able to properly make videos. Please send love and support her way, she needs it right now. If she gives me permission, I might even add her social media accounts down in the description. Anyway, that's all the time I have for this vlog. I'm sorry that I had to cut it short, but it's getting really late out here and I need to get some sleep. So thank you guys for watching, and I hope you enjoyed the video. If you did, make sure that you slap that like button right in the face! And I will see all of you, in the next video. Love you all, stay cranky, bye!" I ended the video with a wave and put my camera down.

"You can link my Twitter and Instagram accounts in the video, if you want." (Y/n) said from the couch.

I turned around and started walking towards her. "Really? Are you sure? If I do, you may be subjected into a lot of hate."

She nodded and looked up at me. "I'm sure. Besides, when we decide to tell the whole world about us, they can find my accounts easily, and there won't be any more people thinking that something's going on between us."

I smirked. "Why didn't I think of that?" She giggled, and I leaned down to kiss her mid-giggle. I pulled away and walked towards one of the beds in the hotel room.

"You're really going to bed?" She said, sitting on her knees and turning to face me.

I turned and walked backwards. "Why? Do you want to join me?" I asked in a joking but serious manner.

She blushed and looked down at her hands. "I mean... can I?" She looked back up at me.

I stopped walking and shrugged. "I'm not opposed to the idea." She got up off of the couch and opened her suitcase. "You get changed in the bathroom, and I'll get changed in here. Okay?" She nodded and ran towards the bathroom, locking herself in.

I quickly changed into a clean shirt and pajama bottoms. I put my dirty clothes in a laundry hamper next to the bathroom and crawled into the bed.

(Y/n) walked out of the bathroom not long after. She dropped her dirty clothes in the laundry hamper, as well, and shut the light off.

I moved over to the edge of the bed, giving her space to get in. She did so carefully. "You okay?" I asked quietly.

She nodded. "Just a little nervous, I guess."

"Lay here." I gestured for her to lay her head on my chest, and she hesitated. "It's fine. Nothing will happen." She slowly laid her head on my chest, and I smiled.

A couple minutes passed, and I felt her breathing slow down. I grinned, knowing that she was in a deep sleep. I followed her effortlessly.