The End

Ethan's POV

I slammed the car door closed, running up to the door and walking inside. I didn't bother trying to take my shoes off- I ran straight upstairs.

Emerson texted me while I was at the office, saying that (Y/n) didn't have much time left. I quickly left, practically speeding down the streets and back to the apartment.

And now I'm here, watching the love of my life slowly die on the bed we shared together.

I held her hand tightly, trying not to burst into tears. "Babe, please. Don't leave."

She smiled weakly at me. "Ethan, it's not my choice to stay or not."

I shook my head. "I want you to stay. Please try." She slowly closed her eyes. "No, babe, stay with me. Don't close your eyes."

She smiled slightly, her eyes still closed. "I love you."

A couple tears fell. "I love you, too."

Her arm fell limp. She stopped breathing.

I curled up into a tight ball and sobbed. I just lost my fiancee to a sickness she's had since she was 15, after she had our first biological child.

Emerson came in after I stopped crying. "You should go downstairs while I call the hospital for someone to come get her." I nodded and walked downstairs, giving her space.

About a half hour later, an ambulance came. A couple people came inside with a large, black bag. I walked them upstairs to the room, and they got busy.

Suddenly, one of them spoke up. "Hold on, I think I feel a pulse." The room grew uncomfortably silent for a couple silence. "Yep, I definitely feel something. But it's weak." The other one raced out and back into the house, carrying an AED with them. They turned it on and powered it up, before shocking (Y/n)'s body.

She jolted awake.

Word Count: 323

Yeah, so that's it for this story....

Don't kill me plz