A Demon?

Timeskip
Your POV

The door to the office opened. You stood perfectly still behind a wall. Iris was standing next to you, and both of you held your breath.

"Well? Where is she?" Ethan asked.

Amy stood up. "Okay. This is going to sound a little strange. Do you remember when Mark and Jack told you about having MPD and telling you that all of the alternate versions of themselves are real?"

"Yeah, that happened not too long ago." Ethan stated. "What does that have anything to do with (Y/n)?" You took a deep breath and walked out from behind the wall, looking down. "Oh there you are! Thanks for not texting me back!" Iris then followed you, and Ethan stopped talking.

"Oh." He said after a long moment. You and Iris looked up at the same time, and found Amy looking nervous and Ethan shocked. "...When did this happen?"

"Not too long ago." You and Iris said at the same time. The two of you looked at each other and laughed. Ethan raised an eyebrow.

Amy smiled. "Around 5:30 this morning is when she texted me." Ethan nodded and turned back to you two, who stopped laughing.

"So why didn't you come get me? I was editing by that time." Ethan asked.

You shook your head. "I didn't want to distract or worry you."

Ethan walked up to you and put his hands on your arms. "What have I said? Keeping things a secret from me is what worries me. I want you to be honest with me, no matter what. Okay?"

You nodded, smiling a little bit. "Okay." Ethan pulled you in for a hug, and you happily wrapped your arms around his neck. Amy left to give the two of you "alone time", but Iris sat on the couch.

Eventually, the two of you pulled away and faced Iris.

She smirked. "You two gonna do that all day, or are we gonna sit down and talk?"

Ethan looked at you while he sat down. "She's a little sassy."

Iris giggled. "I'm not (Y/n)'s Emo personality for nothing!"

"Okay then..." Ethan trailed off, thinking of a question. "What's your name?"

Iris smiled. "The name's Iris. Pleasure to meet ya, Ethan!" She stuck out her hand, and Ethan hesitantly shook it.

"How do you know my name?" Ethan pulled his hand away.

Iris rolled her eyes. "You do realize I actually live in (Y/n)'s head, right?" Ethan made an "oh" shape with his mouth.

"Can you do anything, or are you just here to give (Y/n) emotions?" Ethan asked, biting his lip.

Iris nodded. "Actually, I can. My eyes can change colors, depending on my mood. I can also make anyone feel anything and I could make them see something they don't want to see." Ethan raised an eyebrow, as if he didn't believe her. Iris leaned closer to you. "(Y/n)... are you afraid?"

You shook your head. "No, why?"

Iris put her hands on your knees and stood up, towering over you. "How about now?"

You began to get confused. "No... what are you doing?"

Iris put her hands around your wrists. "How about now?" A vision shot through your head.

The Vision

"Where do you think you're going?" A familiar voice said. You looked around, but all you could see is inky blackness.

"Turn around." You did so, slowly.

Zach was standing behind you, smirking. He suddenly pushed you against a wall. You had to bite your lip to keep from screaming.

"Don't be afraid." He said, inching closer to your face. He reached over and grabbed something in his hand, but you couldn't see it. "It'll be over in a little bit." You moved your head so you could see what he had, and your eyes widened.

A knife. He had a knife in his hand.

Suddenly, your side started to hurt. Your vision began to grow blurry, until you were thrown into the blackness.

End Of Vision

Iris let go of your wrists, and you fell out of the chair. Ethan jumped up to help you, but you could only stare at Iris.

She smirked. "Are you afraid yet?" You nodded, trying to catch your breath.

Ethan cupped your face in his hands. "What was it? What did you see?"

You shook your head. "I'd rather not tell you." Ethan looked like he was about to argue, but you stood up and got back into your chair, stopping him from saying anything else.