Twenty

Hoseok was fed up. He was tired of Hyungwon's changes between being controlling to being distant to being normal. He was just tired.

Hyungwon was challenging and Hoseok was exhausted.

He should have known inviting Hyungwon to Minhyuk's party was a mistake.

Hyungwon gripped Hoseok's hip tighter. It was going to be one of those days, huh? Hyungwon was going to be his dominate self.

Hoseok could handle it as long as he didn't cross a line.

"I'm tired," Hoseok mumbled, leaning into Hyungwon.

He watched the scene, the mess of people and flashing lights that filled Hyunwoo's place. Truthfully he just wanted to go in his room and get Hyungwon to hold him; working so hard to avoid Hyungwon getting caught was killing him.

Minhyuk invited too many people for Hoseok's taste, but he came regardless. He just didn't expect Hyungwon's over protectiveness to kick in.

"I'm sorry, baby. We can cuddle and watch TV once everyone is gone," Hyungwon kissed his forehead and smiled softly. "Just hold on a bit longer."

Hoseok felt all of his anger towards Hyungwon slip away. "Really?"

Hyungwon hummed. "You've been overworking yourself anyways, so you deserve it."

The detective felt himself relax, pressing his weight further against Hyungwon. It would all be okay.

Minhyuk happily stumbled over with another male behind him. "Look at this dude! He has the same name as me!"

Hoseok felt Hyungwon tense up next to him. Confused, he glanced over, catching the glare the male gave the other Minhyuk.

What's up with him?

"Minhyuk," Hyungwon narrowed his eyes, fingernails digging into Hoseok's side.

Hoseok released a soft whimper, but Hyungwon didn't  let up.

The other Minhyuk looked nice enough. He was average height with small legs and a confident vibe. He wore black skinny jeans with a white buttoned up short tucked into him. His smile fell into a frown.

"Hyungwon, long time no see."

Hyungwon glared. "Yeah, I guess."

Hoseok didn't feel safe at all. He needed to get away. Something was wrong.

Hyungwon was hurting  Hoseok, the person he claimed to protect. Something was wrong, causing him to hurt Hoseok.

The detective didn't feel safe at all.

"Hoseok, this is Minhyuk, my ex boyfriend. Minhyuk, this is Hoseok, my current boyfriend."

"Oh," is all Minhyuk managed to say.

"Let's...let's catch up outside, hm?" Hyungwon suggested.

Hesitantly, Minhyuk nodded, and before Hoseok could protest, Hyungwon released him and began walking towards the door with Minhyuk following.

He felt betrayed, confused. He didn't understand why  Hyungwon would go with his ex boyfriend.

Wasn't Hoseok enough?.

He was tired, so tired of all of Hyungwon's games, but this was the last straw.

He was done.