Thirteen

Changkyun watched Hoseok intensely from the door frame. Hoseok pulled on Hyungwon's jacket despite the fact that the area was really hot. Changkyun resisted the urge to laugh. It was sad to him how in love the two were. He figured it would never work out.

"Hoseok, aren't you hot?"

Hoseok nodded. "He hasn't been down here in a few days. Where is he? Why is he sending you?"

Changkyun chuckled. "He has a life, you know. The fact that we kidnapped you is just a small part of it. I think we found a way to get you out of this."

"Go on."

Changkyun ran a hand through his messy hair. "We are going to let you go, but you have to pretend that you ran away. Also, Hyungwon is going to keep a very close eye on you. I don't trust you. Hell, I would kill you if Hyungwon wouldn't throw a fit."

"I don't trust you either. I want to know what Hyungwon thinks."

"Fine, you'll hear from him when he decides your worth his time," Changkyun growled.

"I'm just saying that-"

"Kyunnie!!" An unfamilar voice called from the other side of the house.

"I'm over with Hoseok!" He called back.

Within a minute, a boy with messy blonde hair and squishy cheeks appeared. He wrapped his arms around Changkyun from behind and squeezed tightly.

"Hoseok, nice to finally meet you and not just hear Hyungwon talk about you," he flashed a smile, revealing dimples.

"What are you doing here?" Changkyun asked, intertwining his fingers with the other male and leaning against his chest.

"Hyungwon sent me. He's sleeping at your apartment tonight, so he kicked me out. Kyunnie, aren't you happy to see me?" He whined.

Hoseok watched their interaction with confusion. He didn't know too much about Changkyun, but he didn't seem like a very affectionate guy. Yet, with this guy, they seemed inseparable.

"I'm happy to see you, babe, but I'm dealing with Hoseok now."

"Let's take him outside! You've kept him for weeks!" He exclaimed.

"He's not a dog," Changkyun quickly scolded him before prying the arms off of his waist.

The male was quick to kiss him and rub their noses together before running over to Hoseok and grabbing him by the wrist. "I'm Jooheon, nice to meet you!"

"Are you involved in all of the murders too?" Hoseok asked.

Jooheon shook his head. "I just offer cuddles when my baby is in the mood. Whatever makes him happy, I'm okay with."

He dragged Hoseok to the doorway, but Changkyun refused to let him out.

"Jooheon, what if he tries to escape?"

"Then, I guess we are screwed. If he reports it to the police, I guess he doesn't really love Hyungwon, plus he can't prove you guys killed anyone."

Hoseok pulled his wrist out of the male's grip. "I just want to see Hyungwon. I don't want to go outside."

"Do you want me to call him? He's probably asleep," Jooheon cooed.

Hoseok nodded enthusiastically, and Changkyun glared. It was stupid, but he always found himself getting jealous when Jooheon didn't pay attention to him.

He reached out and pulled on Jooheon's shirt.

"Yeah baby?" Jooheon stepped closer.

Changkyun pouted a bit.

"Hey, once Hoseok is okay, I'll cuddle you, okay?" He kissed Changkyun's forehead and put an arm around his waist.

Jooheon pulled out his phone and dialed Hyungwon's number. He handed it to Hoseok.

A few rings later, and Hoseok finally heard a raspy voice.

"Jooheon, what do you want?" It was deeper then normal. Hoseok wondered if he just woke up.

"Hyungwon? It's Hoseok," he spoke softly.

"Are you okay?"

Hoseok sat down on his bed. "Yeah, I just want to see you. It's been a while."

"I know, I just have a lot going on right now. I'll see you really soon, okay baby?"

Hoseok whimpered the second he heard Hyungwon's new name for him. "Really soon?"

"Yeah, really soon. Then I'll tell you all about what I've been up to. We'll talk for as long as you want."

"Why can't you come here now?"

"I'm tired, and I need to get some things done. Plus, Hyunwoo has me working like crazy trying to find you. I keep having to pretend to be working. I'll see you soon, okay? I promise. I'll do anything you want to make it up to you."

Hoseok smiled to himself. "Okay."

"Bye, Hoseok."

Hyungwon hung up before Hoseok could say anymore. Jooheon took his phone back.

"Changkyun's plan will work if you follow it. You just have to trust him."

Soon, Hoseok was left alone again, only concrete walls to keep him company.