Ten

They'll come find me, right? Hyungwon, Hyunwoo, Minhyuk. They will look for me, right?

Hoseok sighed, shaking his head. It's been 2 days since he was kidnapped. There was no sign of anyone coming to find him. In fact, there was no sign of anyone. He wasn't fed. No one checked up on him. He drank water from the sink when he was thirsty. He tried to open the door that kept him in, but it wouldn't budge. He screamed, he kicked, he even cried so much tears wouldn't appear anymore. He felt so alone.

The large metal door keeping him seperate from the rest of the world slowly opened. It opened about an inch.

"Put your blindfold back on," the voice was stern, convered up by a disguiser as usual.

Hoseok obediently put it on, wondering what he wasn't allowed to see. Footsteps got closer as the smell of food did as well.

"Open wide."

Hoseok welcomed the warm feeling of soup, and he wouldn't admit it, but part of him loved being fed.

Once it was all gone, Hoseok still felt a bit empty. He considered peeking behind the blindfold, wondering if he could see at least the figure if not the face of the person who was holding him captive.

"I'm sorry I haven't been down here. I've...been busy."

Hoseok nodded, too scared to speak.

"Hoseok, talk to me. I'm the only person you can speak to," he spoke softly.

Hoseok felt thin fingers intertwine with his own. It felt like it fit. It would be perfect if he wasn't being held captive.

Hoseok finally spoke, inhaling sharply beforehand. "I'm scared. I want to go home. I miss Hyungwon. I miss Hyunwoo. I miss Minhyuk and Kihyun. I miss being able to eat when I feel like it. I miss the feeling of sunlight."

"Hoseok, I can't let you go." A hand was placed over their intertwined hands. "You'll let everyone know."

"I know that, I know you're probably going to kill me. Just show me who you are! Just tell me before I die! It's obvious you aren't going to keep me alive."

"You'll...you'll be upset," the voice was suddenly quiet, and Hoseok was suprised how the voice disguiser even managed to pick it up.

Hoseok scoffed. "Upset? You think I'll be upset?! I'm already upset. No, I'm angry. You're kidnapped me! You don't even feed me! I should just-"

"Hoseok, don't you dare take off that blindfold."

Hoseok laughed. "And what are you going to do about it?" He lifted his free hand, threatening to remove the cloth.

"You're going to regret it."

Hoseok was shocked when he was slammed again a wall with his hands pinned above his head. He let out a soft yelp when the back of his head collided the cold concrete.

"Don't make me hurt you."

"Do it," Hoseok challenged, wondering how far he could push the other.

He quickly found out when his head was slammed against the concrete again. He released a cry.

"You really want to know who I am?"

Hoseok nodded.

"Pull off your blindfold."

The grip on his wrists were released. Hoseok silently pulled off the cloth.

He saw the familar black mask, but for once, he saw brunette hair. A slightly large black hoodie covered his torso and he had ripped black jeans. He was slightly taller than Hoseok.

Things didn't quite click in the elder's head as he stared at the male, trying to decide who he was. He was too skinny to be Hyunwoo, too tall to be Minhyuk, too-

He gasped as he felt his heart suddenly stop. He stumbled back, slamming against the concrete wall. His head was spinning.

His voice was shaking, "H-hyung...won?"